Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Congratulations thedude!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations go out to thedude and Mrs. thedude who welcomed a baby girl into the world last night. Nora Madison Wilkes was born at 10:17pm at Ridge Meadows Hospital and weighed in at 6 lbs 10 ounces.

After all the hardships the last two years, this is incredibly special.

Congratulations you two!

:wa:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I too would like to congratulate the, erm...thedude :rolleyes: .

Seriously, this is a blessing. Congratulations to you and Nicole, Dean. The infant sized Roach armor is on order.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dino,Congratulations from the Holland household on the arrival of your baby girl.We'll have to get together and see her some time. :bronco:

thedude

Jun 4, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks boys for all the congrats. I am one proud Poppa.

My little girl already has me wrapped around her finger.

I now totally understand the saying 'Daddy's Little Girl'.

Later,

TheDude, aka Dean

Picture of my girl.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice!

A sample of your life to come...

This Saturday we'll get the family up at 7:00, be out of the house by 8:00 in time for Michael's soccer. After soccer, a quick lunch then straight to Excellent Ice for his hockey practice. After that, he and I meet Shai & Aaliyah at Cloverdale Arena for Aaliyah's first ever skating lesson.

It pretty much goes on like this all week, but Saturday's are the kicker. It's a blast- you're going to love it!

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Nice!

A sample of your life to come...

This Saturday we'll get the family up at 7:00, be out of the house by 8:00 in time for Michael's soccer. After soccer, a quick lunch then straight to Excellent Ice for his hockey practice. After that, he and I meet Shai & Aaliyah at Cloverdale Arena for Aaliyah's first ever skating lesson.

It pretty much goes on like this all week, but Saturday's are the kicker. It's a blast- you're going to love it!

you get to sleep in till 7?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0