Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Congrats To Jarred Price New Spokesperson For Subway

Basher Barnes

Dec 25, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like to extend a big hand to Jarred Price on being recently promoted to senior spokesman for subway in canada. It couldnt have happened to a nicer guy, too bad his new role will hurt the mighty fords second half of the season. I guess fords loss is subways gain. Good luck JP.
P.S.- any chance of some free coupons.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
something better...

Something tells me you don't have much to do...Either that or Sid has reappeared. :rolleyes:

+SC

Basher Barnes

Dec 25, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
who the fcuk is sid

sid is a pussycat compared to me so carry on keep walking son don't look back!! Just kidding sorry for insulting your son pete sr.

Basher Barnes

Dec 25, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
who the fcuk is the rob

i think the rob is someone that fancies himself as a player, likes to dribble up the left flank telegraphing his every move. has never ventured away from the left side of the field, except only when the beer cooler is there after a game or to bitch at the ref. likes to call himself german when in actual fact he is russian. has been never known to train cos he does not need to. But in fairness hes a good shite in the long run, thats if you like long running shits. calls himself a guinness drinker, but disappears at the pub when its his round. still wears the same glasses from kindergarden cos hes too cheap to wear contacts and is known as a trekkie fan puke. so who really is the fcuking rob nobody will ever know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RE: Basher Barnes

You're the coolest cat to walk on TTP for a few months!!!:rolleyes: Cnuts (that also means Kunts) like you are a dime a dozen... In the past we've seen this type of behavior from a few of the Croats, Wops, Lions and many more unrevealed individuals that think they're funny and beleive the useless drivel they type has some kind of impression to the rest of this community??? I'm betting you'll be finished posting your "try hard" wind up threads in a few weeks (when your brain runs out of daft insults, new rumours and when the wet dreams re-appear)... You'll go back to la la land to play on your "Dream Team" and forget all about the muppet you made yourself look like during the holiday season of '03...:eek: :eek:

One word to describe dip shits like you = Embarrassing
SC is no one's son (figure that one out):rolleyes:

Tip of the day: When Taking the piss out of someone's son, don't appologise right after it... Makes everything you say and do bullocks... TTP is to be taken with a grain of salt and those that can't understand it should not read it... Mr. Price is not stupid and probably already knows who you are by your one dimension kindergarden-esq attacks... TTP is 95% wind up material and 4% factual... The other 1% is reserved for the rubbish some masked bitter peeps (that have been droped or forgotten about) post never to be heard from again...

Hopefully this was just your way of introducing us all to "BB" (Reccos first did this) and will eventually post some material worth laughing at or the very least replying to??? Who knows??? Maybe this is a question for Auntie Jinks???

As you were mate.:knvb: :wa: :bronco:

Basher Barnes

Dec 25, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
just takin the piss

just takin the piss no offence taken or given thanks for the heads up. i look forward to learning how it is supposed to be done the right way thanks lad.
ps-been told sc is a bird, thanks.

all the best;

basher barnes

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gidee-up

Hopefully this was just your way of introducing us all to "BB" (Reccos first did this) and will eventually post some material worth laughing at or the very least replying to???

Sounds like Reccos has a new username!!!:rolleyes: ;)

Tis the season to be jolly

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness:

Are you on crack? I wouldn't be posting Christmas Eve, Christmas day and Boxing Day.

Besides, I did have a former user name - TTT now gone - before I found out you couldn't have two names on here. I hardly need to try that again.

I must admit that I did wonder about this guys name when I first saw it.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid this

people !!

It aint the one & only SID in costume!
basher !please dont try to be a try hard

sid:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

let it snow!! let it snow!! let it snow!!

ps : this reaslly sounds like a sapperton wind up!!!!!!!!!!!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos

What I was getting at was your first 20-30 posts on TTP... They were shoc-king to say the very least... Dumb little insults and pretending to be a Metro Ford supporter!!! Funny how we all evolve in some way, shape or form...
I just though Basher may turn out like you??? The start was minging, but maybe he'll get the hang of it and insert his comments where he feels neccessary... Maybe he'll even bring up some good topics worth a piss take or two??? Contrary to his intitial piss poor piss takes!!!:rolleyes: :p

Cheers, Guinness

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's the moral of this story...

What I was getting at was your first 20-30 posts on TTP... They were shoc-king to say the very least...
1853 more and you'll catch Guinness.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dutch Donkey

Did you need a calculator for all that addition & subtraction???:eek: :rolleyes:

Living on Grade 8 math must be tough???;)

Basher Barnes

Dec 25, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sorry jinky, guinness wants me to be a proper gentleman on here like his wee self, so i am trying my best to keep the little lad happy. hope all your family are doing well. have a brilliant new year.

all the best;

basher

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Auntie Jinx

Fack aff!!!:p

Basher is not as daft as you think... He's not going to start a war with me until he realises everyone will join in and give me a right kickin' when I'm down... (It's how we show love and affection round here):rolleyes:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JINKY

big wee JINKY!!looks like you have enough posts too get a free pizza 2222 TA BIG TART

;) :D :D

BEST 2004 TO THE GLASGOW MOG

SID

jinky the pizza man

TWA TWA TWA TWA

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0