Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

" Commercial" trax

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
In case anyone took interest in the song in the new starburst commercial, I'll let u know that the track is called whistler song - by p.j. olsson.it is impossible to dl on file sharing networks but it just so happens that at www.starburst.com they provide a free dl of it...........

also the rapid paced dance tune behind ipods new ad is called........are you gonna be my girl - by Jet

Beanbag

Nov 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soapbox broken?

Lucvazzzolizzo

Wow interesting thread. 6 posts and half of them yours. What was the point? To prove your a billy no mates and sit around researching tracks that nobody has asked you to.

Another thing who uses the term "TRAX" are you really Chris Shepard in disguise?

Shove it up ya - The Fannies

New Tampax Ad.:wa:

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Butterbean,
You don't like the thread, then piss off. I'm pretty sure fastshow has the "canadian wishing he was english" role locked up. Save the pomme jargon for your "mates", i'm sure a daft bloke like you will impress them.
Another thing......your ignorance to the term track tells me you just got lost in this site. know whateye mean guvna

Beanbag

Nov 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Babaluuuuuu

Lucy

Thing is your posts are just self gratifying.

There is no contest to see who knows the most obscure songs. If you want that trophy you can have it but please take it and go join Alex Lloyd on tour. I'm sure his PR man isn't anywhere near as good as you!!!

Your sport isn't javelin tossin it's just tossin yourself off all over this website!

Oh isn't great how you just post one line with a catchy little ditty for all us commoners to swoon over. Has nothing to do with bumping up your number of posts does it???? Wanker!!!

Be Happy - Bobby Mcferrin

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
butterbean,

obscure songs? self gratifying? holy good god, u don't get it do you. Somewhere in the last 4 years music has become a free pleasure. threads like this exist so people can share songs and artist that don't live on charts( or before they do) or in the mainstream. Radio and mtv can only provid u with so much, more importantly time is a restriction. again, if u don't like it , fukc off

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luc,

Here is one for you to figure out.

The Claritan commercial where all the guys in the neighbourhood mow their lawns at the same time and then BBQ at the same time. What song is that?

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
nevermind i got it..........Modest Mouse - Gravity Rides everything

Fcuking magic!
Absolutely extraordinary piss-taking.

Never you mind, Dap, he's got 'it'.

Awesome stuff.

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What’s the name of the song from the new MITSUBISHI commercial?
The one where everyone is waving at the car as it passes?
:confused:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
why do you want to know ??you are the one who is a member of the michael jackson club :eek:

sid

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Folks,* as you know by now you are seeing 2 different songs and commercials for the same car.* It is true.* There are 2 songs and commercials for the 2004 Mitsubishi Galant.* The first commercial that was ran for about 5-7 days and DID use the song "Do you Realize" by the Flaming lips.* However to keep people like us on our toes and being able to rely on you visitors like you they have issued a NEW commercial.* There is a second commercial that they are playing currently it has "Dance to The Underground" By Radio 4.

take your pick pinochio..err. i mean jock.......I'm pretty sure what you are after is; Do You realize - The Flaming Lips

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts