Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Coed World Championship in Vegas Aug 24/25

Soccer Resort

Mar 5, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guys, not sure where to post this: Regs let me know if it should go somewhere else, but following on from our tournament in June, we're running the COED WORLD Championship in Vegas, August 24/25.

Head to Vegas a weekend warrior and leave as a World Champion!
MORE INFO" SoccerResort.com - Upcoming Trips

North America is the world leader in Coed Soccer. It's time for Coed Soccer to get the world stage it deserves. Play in the first ever Coed World Championships hosted by Soccer Resort. The 2012 Coed World Championship will take place in Las Vegas, Nevada, with a new location every year. Compete against some of the best talent from all corners of North America with the winner to be crowned World Champions.

16 teams will enter, but only one will leave for home with the Cup. Think your team has what it takes? Travel to Vegas and find out if you will become the World Champion of Coed Soccer.

You will be asked to show your hometown pride by representing your City, State or Region in the 2012 Coed World Championships and have your team be forever associated with your city - for example the Atlanta FC, or Brooklyn Rovers, or Sonoma City.

*Space is limited, and Teams that have won a Coed division at a 2012 Soccer Resort tournament will be given 1st priority during registration with other Coed teams that have played with SR in 2012 being next in line.

las-vegas.jpeg
girls.jpg
las_vegas-9557.jpg

[h=4]Soccer Tournament Details[/h]
Tournament Format:
* 2 Divisions (Open and Over 30's)
* 16 teams/division
* 7v7 play (6 players + a keeper)
* 4 Groups with 4 teams per group
* Groups will be determined by a drawing held on August 1st
* 3 Group games on Friday (30 minutes each)
* Playoffs on Saturday
* Top 2 teams (8 total) from each group will make the Quarterfinals
* Quarterfinal Seeds are determined by Points accrued in group games
* Playoffs will be single elimination and setup like a standard 8 team bracket

Games are on Friday and Saturday night - there has been a tournament running for 10 years on these evenings, and while it is warm, there is a nice breeze, and in the evening, the weather is cooler.

Teams are required to have 4 men and 3 women on the field. There may be more women, but not more men.
-Maximum roster size is 12 players.

Each team will choose to represent their Region, City or State (ex. NYC Kickers, Minnesota Rebels etc.). Winning teams will get acclaim on Fox Soccer Channel and ESPN as the champions of World Coed Soccer, and be part of a national media press, digital and media campaign, with your team as the stars.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OMG Conductor...that would be quite the reunion for the good ol gang who attended the tourney in Yakima in the mid to late 90s... I guess that would mean o-30s though...oh sorry, more like o-40s now:)

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
OMG Conductor...that would be quite the reunion for the good ol gang who attended the tourney in Yakima in the mid to late 90s... I guess that would mean o-30s though...oh sorry, more like o-40s now:)

SC, funny as I have wondered many times how Young Guns could prevail in one of these tournaments. There is no doubt in my mind we would compete. YG has quite a mixed age range on our team, as we have done well in recruiting young players to mix in with our aging veterens. Sad to see that the Dragons packed it in this year, but we did pick up a couple of players in the disperal draft from the HBD!! Will we ever get to see you out reffing one of the coed games?? BTW if you ever come out, I will bring the dice for some good old memories of 3 man!!lol;)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0