Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Co-ed 2003 Pre-season banter.

Should Guanther and the Beer Nuts be called Tryhard FC this year?

• Yup. :D

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Nope. :mad:

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Buddha should keep it. :eek:

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • There are no Tryhards in the AMSL. It's all about fun and drinking a tonne of beer. It's true. As

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2003 Pre-season banter.

To quote the great SC:
I am C-a-n-a-d-i-a-n I mean "I am a Dragon"

"I am not a Tryhard , or a HBDE wannabe ...and I don't live in PoCo , or Slurrey, or own an Iroc , I don't know Pete , Tesh , or Suzy from "Cheatside" , although I am certain they are really, really nice. I have a Costco chair , not a Zeller's special. I speak Dragonese and Slang , NOT Pitt Meadow'n, and I pronounce it 'futbul' , not sokar . I proudly chug a Pilsner beer and a glass of CR . I believe in FAIR PLAY , not 'whining', and, little controversy, not appealing. And that HERB is a truly proud referee . A shirt sleeve is a bandana , a candle is a torch , and it is pronounced REGS , not Riggs . Most have us have been to the BIG SHOW (nationals), CO-ED is for FUN , and not the replacement of our past DREAMS !
I AM A DRAGON!!!!!
And with that, it begins. :D

So many questions regarding the upcoming season. Who will wear the coveted Tryhard moniker? Will Jinky actually play "out" this year? How many tryhard bitches will fall for "the move"? Will Jimmy join the Dragons? Will there be Dragons?:eek:Will there be a semifinal most likely involving the Dragons held on Nations Cup Sunday? Will JR ever post on TTP again? Is Herb still alive? Will we all be treated to some more quality posting from Spazz and Striker14? Are they teenagers this year? Who will win the Golden Boot? Has JC retired?

There are plenty more, so let's get to it.:D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My second vote

My other vote would go to QLT (Quite Literally Tryhards)

I think they outdid the beer nuts in tryhardness.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh co-ed

Have good clean fun this season!

+SCwhoisalreadygettingONEtoomanyforwardedemailsfromthecoedleague:rolleyes:

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can answer that...Tish was never really born! He is a mad scientist creation...filled with a little bit of country, a little bit of rock and roll and a whole bunch of sh_t!

Jr. Herb...ya dun guy!

~Notty

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who said the Beernuts even tried?

TryHards my arse! :eek: We were half drunk and not on time (Lochan) so I wouldn't call us Tryhards..... we just came out of nowhere and played well.... :wa:

And it'll be an even better played year THIS YEAR! :D

Can't wait..... for the beer really but the soccer's not all that bad either!

Spazz
proudtobeabeernut

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
S'okay..... I can take it

TryHards or not....... still proud to be a beernut...... (that is unless they make our Tshirts with a can of beer with hairy nuts hanging from them like some people wanted.........) :eek:

You have to admit though..... we were definitely TryHards when it came to the partying as we stayed on the pitch for 8 hours after games (even in the dark), going through flats & flats of beer, tiki torches in the grass, blankets for when it got cold and plenty of other substances to keep us going......

CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT!

:D Spazz :D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not the Dark, Say it isn't So

Originally posted by Spazz
we stayed on the pitch for 8 hours after games (even in the dark)

I will have to take this up with Herb (I know You JC), one the of Ten Commandments of Co-Ed, is that you should never stay and drink after Dark, everyone starts to look sexy and Co-Ed Orgies have been known to start.

Spazz, ever shot a Patato Gun while another game is going on, we have, try to top that.

HOS Who is sad to announce a 1 season Leave of Absance due to a Little Blue Harry Dragon on the way.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS's "leave" continued...

Originally posted by Hands of Stone

HOS Who is sad to announce a 1 season Leave of Absance due to a Little Blue Harry Dragon on the way.

So HOS, not much will be different from last year, only this time it isn't I-tal league getting in the way:rolleyes:

+SCwithwalkingpapersforHOS;)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Besty

What's you're excuse, a little one on the way too?:eek:

+SC
I'm taking a 'leave' too, but I'm not 'expecting' ;)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice Picture, When I was FIT and Bouncing at The No.5

I am about 40lbs heavier now than that photo, but I am working to get back to that Adonis Physic.
Best thing about this body, is that it has never seen a gym.

HOS may suite up to deliver the 911 on 9-1-1.

:eek:

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS

I'll do my best to top your potato gun (??) this year...... :confused: but you won't be around to see anything anyway...... guess it'll have to be so good that you hear about it on TTP..... ;)

Spazz

Imoneofthoseclosetcuddlersuntilthebeertakesoverandthenitsopenseason

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The lack of banter is depressing.:mad:

Here's a question. Will Cheatside actually play us this year? First they cancel our game last year because it was Mothers Day then the outright refuse to play the game later on in the year. COWARDS! Chicken shite cowards. Maybe all that stuff that the Young Guns say about you guys is true. I'm starting to believe it.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fire and Ice...

Good question Regs. I've received 500 emails on or around the subject of Co-Ed soccer, but not one of them was about an actual game. Good news on the BBQ front though... If you'll all now turn to page 93 of your new Canadian Tire catalogue (bottom right) you'll see the object of of my desire a BBQ/Cooler combo on wheels no less. What a fantastic name too Fire and Ice. This is every fat beer drinking co-eders dream. I'm surprised Jimmy Holiday doesn't have one. Now, if you turn to page 76 (lower left) you see a tre-men-dous set of nuggets. :D

HOS, I'll save room for a few baby bottles. ;)

Spend like Santa save like Scrooge.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think that the tournament is May 3rd and 4th so I guess the league games will start the next week.

Fire and Ice? Isn't that the name of that movie where Dial 911 had to retire from soccer becuase he sucked, so he joined figure skating and found out he was gay?

Run on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts