Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Co-ed 2003 Pre-season banter.

Should Guanther and the Beer Nuts be called Tryhard FC this year?

• Yup. :D

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Nope. :mad:

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Buddha should keep it. :eek:

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • There are no Tryhards in the AMSL. It's all about fun and drinking a tonne of beer. It's true. As

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
#5 it wasn't then

Well without naming names she was a screamer nonetheless. It was a single digit number I know that.

Not me having sex, but a lot us hanging out joked that if we didn't know better people were having sex in our room. It was next door and fukcing hilarious. The scream was not your average scream. More of a loud scream with a Star Wars Chewy lke moan. You had to be there I guess. The film will be rolling this year. :bronco:

J R

Mar 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
AMSL Schedule

Originally posted by TheRob
When is the schedule coming out JR?

Should be finalized Sunday. Stay tuned. I'm going to have Regs post the schedule on the TTP site for everyone to view.

JR

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sam IS back...

I swear that's Sam, and what's he doing?:confused: :eek:

+SCrememberssamlookingjustlikethat;)

J R

Mar 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pre-Season Tournament

On a weekend which promised nothing but rain and soggy fields, the Pre-season tournament lived up to it's billing as 16 teams played through everything but sleet and snow.

Congratulations to the 4 division winners: Gunners, Beernuts, Young Guns and Union Jackers.

Both semi-finals were close contests which could have gone either way however the Gunners were defeated 2-0 by the Beernuts and Young Guns triumphed over the Union Jackers 1-0.

The Final between Beernuts and Young Guns saw two tired teams play a close contest with the Young Guns eventually winning by a score of 2-0.

Congrats to the Young Guns on their pre-season tournament win.

The schedule and standings will hopefully be set-up shortly on the TTP website so stay tuned.

JR

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe the season opens up this week doesn't it? That would make the pre-season over then wouldn't it? Thank god.:(

There is a 2003 season banter thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0