Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Co-ed 2003 Pre-season banter.

Should Guanther and the Beer Nuts be called Tryhard FC this year?

• Yup. :D

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Nope. :mad:

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Buddha should keep it. :eek:

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • There are no Tryhards in the AMSL. It's all about fun and drinking a tonne of beer. It's true. As

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 911, a plastic bag will look after that...

Fasty, I call a little slip up on that one:eek:

+SChopesit'sagirl:wa:

darkangel

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sexual

it's great to get those emails from the land of none english speaking sars virus scary times.
Honestly speaking kendall shannon and i had a chat about how much we missed you already at the meeting. And the golf tourny wow i guess it's just darkangel and shannon this year.
Coed will not be the same without your energy. You are missed already. Especially all those skills on the pitch.

Played with scurr last night, and he has dropped the pounds he looks great and won't be sporting the garbage bag this year!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
missed this

Dearest Dark Angel...wow, I feel that we have something special.;) (such kind words)

No one should miss me, really. I guess my mark was left and it's great not to be forgotten:eek: You must go on without me.

As for the golf tourney, one of the best highlights of 2002, will truly be missed. (except for being the designated driver:rolleyes: ). I will make up for it in the future..:eek:

In time I'll be back to organize all those little pissing events, slaughter fests, friendly matches, bbqs, bocce tourneys, camp trips, Whistler trips, and what ever else to throw on the agenda.:D

BTW, if you want come meet me in Thailand or Australia(not sure where yet) in November or Trinidad in January 2004, we can catch up then:wa: Hell, bring the team (both of them):)

+SC

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is only two weeks until the opening tourney. Anyone heard anything or have any info?

J R

Mar 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NEWSFLASH: JR has not been shot!

Tournament Schedule:

SATURDAY May 3rd, 2003
FIELD #1 (Reeves Front Field)

9:00 - Barely There vs. Rackets & Runners
10:30 - Beernuts vs. Mountain Shadow
12:00 - QLT vs. Buddha
1:30 - Rackets & Runners vs. Gunners
3:00 - Chris's Team vs. Golf Carts
4:30 - Buddha vs. Union Jackers

FIELD #2 (Pitt River Secondary School)

9:00 - Allover United vs. Gunners
10:30 - Rockets vs. Chris's Team
12:00 - Cosmos vs. Union Jackers
1:30 - Lisa's Team vs. Beernuts
3:00 - Rockets vs. Young Guns
4:30 - Barely There vs. Gunners

FIELD #3 (Reeves Back Field)

9:00 - NO GAME
10:30 - Young Guns vs. Golf Carts
12:00 - Barely There vs. Allover United
1:30 - NO GAME
3:00 - QLT vs. Cosmos
4:30 - Rackets & Runners vs. Allover United

SUNDAY MAY 4th, 2003

FIELD #1 (Reeves Front Field)

9:00 - Rockets vs. Golf Carts
10:30 - Lisa's Team vs. Mountain Shadow
12:00 - QLT vs. Union Jackers
2:00 - GP A winner vs. GP B winner
4:00 – Final

FIELD #2 (Reeves Back Field)

9:00 - Young Guns vs. Chris's Team
10:30 - Buddha vs. Cosmos
12:00 – NO GAME
2:00 - GP C winner vs. GP D winner

See you at the Tournament!

JR

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
it's a start Jinks...

Well Auntie, you can start with this weekend and assume things will be pretty much the same throughout the rest of the season.

BTW, all Dragons expect to play on Nation's Cup weekend...especially at 6pm Sunday:rolleyes:

JR, don't worry, I can't stirr up much from this side of the world.;) Good luck with the Headaches...

I heard a rumor, is Sam in or out?:rolleyes:

My money is on Lisa's team or Chris' team to take the tourney :eek:

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dialing responses to SC

"Well Auntie, you can start with this weekend and assume things will be pretty much the same throughout the rest of the season."

True. Cheatside will Cheat. Dragons won't invite us to any of their bake-offs. Buddha will enter the "B" cup in Vernon. BDGC will hate us for no apparent reason. Mountain Shadow will have the most convenient schedule. Beernuts will be named Most Sportsmanlike

"BTW, all Dragons expect to play on Nation's Cup weekend...especially at 6pm Sunday"

All right. As long as you expect it, I don't want to hear any whining when JR pencils your team into that time slot.

"JR, don't worry, I can't stirr up much from this side of the world."

We know.

"I heard a rumor, is Sam in or out?"

Sam's life suspension for pulling a Gunther has been reduced to life time probation. If Sam does anything stupid, like trying to score a goal vs Mountain Shadow, or screaming "Come on Herb!" he won't be allowed to play in the league unless he plays for MS.

"My money is on Lisa's team or Chris' team to take the tourney."

What teams are those? I'm not in the loop.

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No tear big guy.

Dial 9-1-1 we don't hate you big guy. It's a new team and you won't have to deal with your best friend Cartdriver anymore. He's bronzed his cleets and retired his jersey for the year and maybe more.

:eek:

BDGC would love to be part of a couple BBQ's this year. :(

We always have beer and coolers if that helps any. :wa: :wa:

I'm more excited about hitting Salty's restaurant for dinner and lots and lots of drinks.

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Screaming...

I know of a certain Mountain Shadow gal who's a screamer?? Good story this one is. Maybe a story to tell in the beer gardens this year.

:D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Dragons/Cheatsiders at the tournament this year.:( I guess that means the winner will have a big fat one of these - * - behind there name.

Wankers. The lot of ya. Especially this JR fellow. :mad:

J R

Mar 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Screaming...

Originally posted by halfvolley
I know of a certain Mountain Shadow gal who's a screamer?? Good story this one is. Maybe a story to tell in the beer gardens this year.

:D

...which one....?:D

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
HalfVolley

Halfvolley said
It's a new team and you won't have to deal with your best friend Cartdriver anymore. He's bronzed his cleets and retired his jersey for the year and maybe more.

I'm going to miss Cart. He was TTP's best answer to the Iraqi Information Minister.

Hey, we're always looking for new drinking pals for after the game. But if we ever have a bake-off, I guess that means we'll have to put a big fat one of these * next to it since Cheatside/Dragons won't be there.

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It all started...

It all began last year in a little town, a little hotel, a little hotel room. This girl woke up half the BDGC team with her moaning and more accurately her screaming. The Golden Sands Hotel has very thin walls and she had very good vocal chords. Hopefully the screamer returns to keep teams up late at night with her whimsical scream. :eek: We can only hope.

Cartdriver

Jun 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Driver's not dead either.....

Hey HV, you're talking like I'm dead or something! I will still plop the old "bitchdrinkingchair" on the sidelines once in a while....no playing this year, but I may still come out with my Mcdonalds straw and paper spits...but only when KNVB and 911 are making their deadly runs against the CARTS! It'll be like the JFK shooting....and I won't be on the grassy knoll;) :D

I wish I could play this summer, but my committment to the BCSA as Provincial delegate to the co-ed World Cup committe in Baghdad will keep me away for much of it:confused: We will get the event for 2030!

Good luck to all in the opening tourny! Who/what the hell are Lisa's and Chris's teams?? Why did JR let them put bush team names out there?!

Is Herb back for every game again? If he is, at least the parks board won't have to mow the inside of the centre circle all summer!

:wa:

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ms. MS

In case you were wondering who this screamer on MS is, I got hold of her pic. The groaning was caused by Ollie and the screaming was caused by JR. Good job, gentlemen!

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
enough of the chit-chat...just make sure that ya'all have a couple of kegs for me and the gang in the double wides, cause we are moving in for the weekend...
The Union Jackers will take it all, cause the snowmans got the best cooler...

ps. any room for a one-eyed keeper?????????

J R

Mar 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: The Driver's not dead either.....

It all began last year in a little town, a little hotel, a little hotel room. This girl woke up half the BDGC team with her moaning and more accurately her screaming. The Golden Sands Hotel has very thin walls and she had very good vocal chords. Hopefully the screamer returns to keep teams up late at night with her whimsical scream. :eek: We can only hope.

As I said before....which one?? This is quite the incestuous league..:D

Originally posted by Cartdriver
Who/what the hell are Lisa's and Chris's teams?? Why did JR let them put bush team names out there?!

Two new teams to the AMSL.....both haven't come up with a name yet so instead of calling them New Team A and New Team B, you get the above mentioned "bush team names". They will have their names figured out be the season....hopefully.

Otherwise, we'll have to have a poll on TTP for their names

Dial-911...as always, thanks for your insightful views on the women of the AMSL...:D

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe Dial 9-1-1 may be close. She does have brownhair and I believe wears the number 5. Not sure about that one though. I just know she can scream so loud the people in our room though they were having sex.

her face went a little something like this...:eek:
The famous OOOOOOOOOO face!!

J R

Mar 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe Dial 9-1-1 may be close. She does have brownhair and I believe wears the number 5. Not sure about that one though. I just know she can scream so loud the people in our room though they were having sex.

her face went a little something like this...:eek:
The famous OOOOOOOOOO face!!

Thought you were having sex? I hate to break it to you but #5 was worn by one of our new guys last year....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0