Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Co-ed 2001 banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

For someone who seems to think he is so high and mighty, you sure like to resort to immature name calling????

Oh well, maybe you feel threatened....?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's it?

Ahhhh, the ever so useful "you have to resort to name-calling but I'm above that" comeback.

Windup.

~TBwhocan'tbelievethismoronisnotontheTryhards.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whoa Nelly

Regs,

I thought we put that Tryhard crap to rest. At least until the next season.
:)

I don't think he would make the team. We have better comebacks than that. We have added that to our tryout and training list.

:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keith Jackson

Yoda,

I heard some pretty weak ones from your lot last summer... hopefully your new pre-season screening process will result in many needed changes.

Acceptance is what co-ed is all about.

~TBnotmakinganysensetoday.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
can't we all just get along?

Now I thought I had a handle on you boyz, do I have to separte you?

~no offense Web master, but at least Zeus showed up in some bad kit... I personally think you were not in to it, just for the sake of seeing Zeus in his bad TIGHT kit... As for Tak, better luck next time finding shorts that REALLY fit...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
stepping aside

Separte?

Is that the sexual deviant stuff you said you were into?

I want no part of that. I'll make sure not to bug Zeus anymore.

~TBwhodoesn'townanybadkitsowhat'sthepoint?

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
there is always bad kit....

Okay, as for the bad kit, you can always borrow some from Notty, he had at least 6 outfits...

Unless you are too modest to show your stuff, in which I believe this is the case.

No problem with keeping away from Zeus, I think you should keep on him, oops, is that too sexual for you WEBMAN?:eek:

Just playing with words for now

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
not 'for now', for good

I've been known to open my mouth at the wrong time, so I'll just stay put.

~ajwhotendstopaintherselfinacornerforotherstolaughather:eek:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Herbacious"

I think I'm going to invite Herb to our Christmas Social, what do you guys think?...

Oh yeah, indoor coed report - the game was a shocking end to a good weekend. Jinky, how many yellows is that? Am I mistaken, or did you get a yellow for keeping the peace? - I must ask Ed next time.

Hope all you 'rorange' players show next week, as we need to rack up the goals for the second portion of the season!

Kurgan, you know what I'm talking about don't you?

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not afraid to express myself

Oak street? Notty you wish. Apparently I do open my mouth too much, is there anything wrong with that?

The fact that I work up on Hastings now should be an indication!
~Zeus, get off it, or I'll sick THe WEB MASTER on you...

~Zeus, you bruit you - you are the cause of my irregular colour in THAT certain area my friend...-made you think didn't I?

~SCwhoisinneedofajobrealsoonotherwisecan'taffordtopaytheinternetbill

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC,

The only reason your black and blue is because you got out of line and I needed to teach you a lesson....Woman!

Just Kidding!!!! It was your fault though....

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
no more fighting

~WORD on that Zeus, let's pick on someone else now... we get along too well

What was with the whole Stown Men's Prem team training last night? you guys look like you are going for the title...:confused:
Or is it too little to late?

~scwholikestostirthepotonoccasion

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's just how Tony trains.......He's a machine!!!! The worst part was that I played in two Co-ed games before it even strated!!!

Needless to say, I'm nackered today.

And OF COURSE were going for the title......What's the point if you don't?

If you want to pick on someone, why not Regs? He's always trying to start shite with me? If not we could make fun of Showtime(Luc)?

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luc's school of skills

OH MAN,

you're right, we can start in on him... But, unless I have something to back it up with, I can't do the 'piss' ing thing...

Oh, YES, I can!

Not to slam Darkangel, but I'm not quite sure who was off/on last night. Other than Jinky's yellow, I hate to say it, but Luc may have been one of the most outstanding on the field (looks wise) jj:eek:
All in fun Luc y...~where are you anyway?

Zeus, it's about time Stown stepped it up. Everyone needs to take an example from you! ~who's this Tony charactor anyway? jj

~scproudofthetrinidadianflagregshelpedsetupforher!

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC,

Luc y is showtime and he's on TTP sometimes but he's only a watcher. He rarely steps up to the plate...?

Darkangel,

Well I can't comment on her performance, as she usually plays well when I see her but everyone is on again / off again in coed. That's why players like you and I do well at it!

Stown does need to step it up but I think were still putting everything together. Were still really young and don't have a ton of experience in Premier but our team has amazing skill.....When it does come together it's going to be sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0