Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Club Ireland 2nd Annual Golf Tourney

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will start this thread and see if any other TTPers who are playing notice it. There are no less than 10 TTPers who will be playing at Sunshine Woods on Saturday. Two words: Gong Show

Willis 316, Captain Shamrock, Sidewinder, El Nino, Club I Champ, Hurricane, Parkhead, Balsa, Gielts, Tronco

There will be a few interesting wagers and things going on during the day. We officially have 16 of our women's team playing too.

Sidewinder is already complaining about not having swung a club since last year. The Captain will thrash Willis like he did in the South Park Alumni Invitational. Parkhead will crumble in the back nine when the Captain challenges him to a skins competition. With Tronco in our grouping, zoomers will be flying left, right, and center. More will be posted tomorrow when the official rules will be completed.

If I missed any players, I apologize in advance but you obviously don't post much....

Captain

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another one to add to the lit would be Jerk. Part timer hasn't posted since Christmas when Willhill shut him down.:D

Looking forward to another looooong day of drinkin. I will be staying far away from the Zoomers!!:D Captain will be crushed on the back nine. That is if he even makes it to the back nine.:eek:

Parkhead

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking forward to another looooong day of drinkin. I will be staying far away from the Zoomers!! Captain will be crushed on the back nine. That is if he even makes it to the back nine.

Oh the irony. Parkhead's quote after the 8th hole.......

"I'm fcuking done."

When Parkhead started off with 3 pars and a bogey, I decided to put the challenge in earlier than usual. With his 2 stroke advantage we decided to put a tenner on the overall score. By the 15th hole, Parkhead was TOO far behind to even want to continue.

"I will just give you the $10 now."

It was another successful tournament. Doug Wooten won the tourney by a stroke over the Turkish Typhoon. Apparently, the Typhoon missed a short put to bogey the last hol. Mr. Wooten will wear the green jacket again with pride after he streaked(without the jacket) and jumped into one of the disgusting water hazards. Apparently, he injured his shoulder in the process and may be doubtful for next year's tournament. :) His sister showered stuff off him in front of everyone. A touching moment. He did earn $60 for his troubles.

Dario won the worst golfer award with a score which most darts players would be happy with. ONE HUNDRED AND NINETEEN. On a par 3 course, that is top notch. He did consume an unbelievable amount of beverages, including his homemade 'Sangria'. Battery acid.

Sidewinder won the worst shirt award. John Lawrence, Parkhead, and Andy Tai won the KP's. Overall, a good day and the weather cooperated after the morning clouds.....

Captain

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes it was another successful tourney for the Club. Unfortunately Captain decided to cut back on the drinks ala Willis just to win the 10$ from me.:rolleyes: Well down however with my KP win on the day which was within a foot mind you I still come out ahead. All and all it was a great day and I would not have jumped into that swamp for less than $200. But Wooten can wear his Green Jacket again this year with pride. Hopefully next year the women will figure out that the course is 18 holes long instead of 14.:eek: :rolleyes:

Parkhead

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0