Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

club i champ - wanker of the week

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This one is for you Lean, I think the votes were casted to early for the 'wanker of the month', how about the 'wanker of the week'?...

No need to 'take it out on me' 'cub i champ', I don't have time for it! I just didn't feel like posting in YOUR thread.

~scneedsnobackupbutwouldliketomonitor'clubichamp'sposts:mad:

BTW, "Animal" wasn't so bad sitting having drinks last night :confused: :eek:

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I take everything back

Sexual,

I was wrong and I am glad you showed me the error of my ways. You should post as frequently as you like especially when they are like the one above.

Wanker of the Week, it's gotta be the Club-I-Chimp

leanissorryforbustingyourchopsabouttheaddiction

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
water off MY back...

I am cooler than you thought my friend!

Lean, your not so bad yourself! -no need to apologize for words of truth spoken by the "Certified Piss Taker".

~SCiswaitingforaresponsefrom'clubichimp

Hope the Captain isn't embarrassed by this individual's behavior, by no means this is a reflection of your heritage!;)

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haha Im Making My Mark

Hey Sexual,

I don't know you, but thanxs for the publicity..

BTW, what team do you play for?

Cheers

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
to the true wanker

If I recall correctly, it was two summer seasons ago, and Club I was playing RU. After a very fair tackle against Patrick Dickheadson, I recall the upset wanker grabbing hold of one of our young player's jerseys and continue to head butt him, gashing his head open. As the young player was sent off the field and to the hospital, the classy gentlemen that the Frank's brothers are, continued to yell obsenities and threats towards the player. If this doesn't give you a fair assessment of the absolute classlessness that the Frank brothers exhibit, I don't know what does. And just remember what Patrick Dickheadson got paid back to him later, for of course being a top notch man himself. So who knows what awaits you, Frank, tough guy.
P.S. I suggest you stop drinking your 2 beers and passing out in the corner.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Home Brew On The Mark

H.B,

I was attenting the game when this cowardly act took place, and many of my teammates were playin that game.
In the aftermath of the event, I can recall many parents and
onlookers commenting on the lack of class that that specific player, and team had. A perfect example of players who ruin the game..

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
which team do I play for Chimp?

Who cares. - what is this, grade 8?

~schadtoleaveDICHmondtofindagoodteamtoplayfor:eek:

Provincial champion 5 times, National Champion 1 time, National Runner Up 4 times. - need I say more?:mad:

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You lost Nationals 4 times

Sexual,

In the mighty words of Mackers "WOW", nice resume though:D

Brew and Chimp,

I won't defend what Patty did to the lad with the head butt as I only saw the retaliation from him, but we all know there was more to the event than him just walking up to him and giving the scotish hand shake.

But taking the piss out of a guy who ended up being in the Hospital for 2 months and just making it through is going to far. There is no justification for that type of action and I don't think anyone would want that to happen to a friend. Maybe you should think before you post next time.:mad:

I'll let the animal respond to the rest of you drivel:mad:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
not proud to admit it but..

nothing like 'taking the piss' on myself
~had to tell it like it was/is
but this forum isn't about me, hey continue it on the Captain's new one "Entertaining the Cap and oh, brown nosing him too"

~schasanewfriendnamedlean

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: ".... a friend."

I am human, and I do feel that the animals that nearly killed Dickenson deserved to be locked up for the sick bastards that they are. And I do sympathize with you about the seriousness of the attack, it was very unfortunate. However, we all must have realized that it was going to happen sooner or later. Patrick's arrogant and obnoxious behaviour towards complete strangers was bound to get him into serious trouble. I have absolutely no respect for Patrick Dickenson. Further more, Lean, he is anything but "a friend..."

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
last time I looked...

Patrick isn't YET the "Wanker of the Week" - so again, Take it to "Amuse the Captain's forum" please!

Sorry "HomeBrew" or is it "BadDew"?:confused: - take it else where!

~scwantstobeamonitorregsi:mad:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0