Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier clan breakdown????

Spacamuro

Sep 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
what the heck is wrong with clan alumni???????

can someone associated within the clan alumni organization please shed some light onto why clan is so bad this year-their team looks great on paper but they are consistantly losing and i can't understand why-perhaps bronco can explain what the problem is. the clan pride themsleves on pride, passion, and tradition and clearly this is not what they are representing. by the looks of it, they could be very well going back down to div. 1 which would be quite a shame for not only the team but dave's vasity team up on the hill. he is anticipating that the alumni team will assist in building his own program by sending all of his vasity guys thre when their season is over. the problem lies in that this continuing losing skid and perhaps demotion will trigger players to move to other, more competitive teams, (already this year, jazzy, crouchy have jumped ship, and the strong rumors of romeo to be next surely have coops biting his fingernails). is it players, coaching, organization, or what??? all i know is that this weekends game against columbus will surely be an indication of where clan's season will end up!

congrats to surrey on third place at nationals!!

:wa:

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will confirm the rumor

He is once again manning the backline for the mighty Croatians...They were playing next to the Inter-Sporting matchup.

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clan

As a former varsity player, I was surprised with the performance of the Clan in the premier league. The team is having problems adjusting to the Premier League. I had expected them to be near the top of the table but there are too many players on that team that are overweight and not in shape. Keith Watts and Dave Elli would be ticked with the fitness of these players. Not sure what Dave has in plan but hopefully they will get some help from the varsity guys although only a handful of them will come. Others are attached with other clubs. It will be sad to see the Alum go down b/c I believe the team will fold if they drop to Division 1. Unless something is done to change the team and some of its players...i am afraid that they will be relegated.

Again it will be sad if this occurs so Dave Elli you might want to get some of the Alum players doing Cardiac Hill.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Over-rated

Maybe most people - especially themselves - over rate their skills and abilities. But, hey, all you guys are sooooo googoo, gaagaaed by "name players".

Bottom line:
No fitness
No desire
Not too much skill

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
coach

I hear clan have lined up a former coach from a metro premier team !!!anyone know who??

I will bet anyone that clan will not be sent packing there bags back to div 1

any offers:cool: :wa: :wa: :wa:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts