Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Chunger of the week.

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
chunger of the week

though not an original thread, it's time has come once again.
winter league is upon us it is the season to chung.:) :(

so far the best chop of the season happened as knvb turned
a ball at the top of the six behind defenders and proceeded
to walk the keeper:confused:

:mad: these things just don't happen:D :wa: :bronco: :knvb: :D

fcuk all y'all league nighters:p

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didn't work. :D

You started a thread call Chunger of the week, and you called your DIABOLICAL chop on me the best, but lets not forget HOS is coming to town on Saturday and last I checked Saturday was part of the week? ;)

HOSsoontobegracingthesepages....

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
just wondering

:confused: is it totally out of line to call a
chunger of the week in advance?:eek:

no more training this week and even lady byng
seemed eager to chop:rolleyes:

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey muppet, must have been a helluva hit to have such a lasting effect. That, or your darts really do suck:D .

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it Chungee or Chunger

Originally posted by knvb
HOS is coming to town on Saturday and last I checked Saturday was part of the week? ;)

HOSsoontobegracingthesepages....

I only hope that you can find your way on the pitch, it will be hard to Chunge you when you are on the PINE.

HOSiscomingtoTown

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Belated Chunger

I nominate the cousin of Khalsa GM Place Security guard for chunger of the week on HOS when he expeditiously tossed him down the stairs on his way to a life time GM Place ban!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tie for Chunger of the Week

Corr on the Sapp. B team, locking them in the Change Room. That is a classic, I am still laughing.:D

HOS on knvb, 200 lbs of solid Muscle landing on the Wee Beaker.

By the way, that body has never seen a gym, it is all natural.

HOSonReccos,whenwemeetSapp:mad:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS on Reccos

HOS you are going to have to come a long out of the goal to chung me in the crowd of spectators along the sidelines!!! Oh that shouldn't be too hard for you, a run to about center. By the time you get there, you'd have forgot why you went on the run.

A better chunger this week is Matt Humphries (MF) head butt to the face of Clint August (Sap B).

HOS, see you at the races. And I promise not to tell Chuck that you are a banned species at another top sports locale where pro hockey is played. :p

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: HOS on Reccos

Originally posted by Reccos
A better chunger this week is Matt Humphries (MF) head butt to the face of Clint August (Sap B).

And I promise not to tell Chuck that you are a banned species at another top sports locale where pro hockey is played. :p

Matty is still playing hey, he has a big noggin to head butt with, I can't believe he did that, he is a very mild mannered guy, at least when I played with him Ten years ago.

I may not make it to the Races later this month because I was kicked out of the Slurrey Club House on Sat. for steeling 3 points.

I did have a pint and burger first.

Someone out there has got to Kidnap the Slurrey Squirrel one day:eek:

HOS:eek:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS: What Stealing Now?????????

HOS:

Did you mean stealing 3 points (as in Khalsa shouldn't have won?) or did you mean stealing 3 pints (as in from the Surrey fridge?).

I think Matt was frustrated by our rookie (18 year old) as they were going into some tough challenges pretty well all day.

You gotta be out chunging them fillies with the TTP crowd!!!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: HOS: What Stealing Now?????????

Originally posted by Reccos
Did you mean stealing 3 points (as in Khalsa shouldn't have won?) or did you mean stealing 3 pints (as in from the Surrey fridge?).

No Khalsa was full marks for the win on Sat., but it is not very often, that a team can go to Slurrey and leave with 3 points.

As for the Pints, Parm was to cover the pints;) , I told knvb that, if not put them on Smily's or Clay's tab.

HOS

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ouch

no question in my mind that the cotw award goes to HOS
hands down. a quick 5 yrd dash to fully legwrap some poor unsuspecting prey from behind. turns out the guy had torn his hammy the day before.... he didn't get up for a minute or so.

:wa: IDONTLIKETHEDRUGSBUTTHEDRUGSLIKEME:wa:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't send the HURT Guy to buy 24 Pops

Originally posted by knowone
no question in my mind that the cotw award goes to HOS
hands down. a quick 5 yrd dash to fully legwrap some poor unsuspecting prey from behind. turns out the guy had torn his hammy the day before.... he didn't get up for a minute or so.

knowone, that was Gidio the C.A. United keeper, who is a classic.

But if you come over and buy 24 pops from pippo and franky, and you can't protect your investment, then you are in trouble.

How am I to know that the guy had no Hammy, but it was a great tackle.
Just warming up for the big Inter Game this Friday Night at Q.P.S.
So HOT:cool:

Nelly

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
But HOS...

You shouldn't really be going in hard during the warm up!!! This isn't junior hockey.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS with the Chunger of the week and I have the picture and bumps to prove it. :(

No shot of the super fly style splash I received after, but the two fists of stone to the head is enough.

I hope my head hurt your hands you clumsy twat.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you have Mrs DI watching out for you on the sidelines with instructions to photograph you every time the big bad keeper came near you? How else would you explain it's quick appearance on TTP?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts