Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Chunger of the Week Award

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
During the Italian tournament, posters would nominate a hit/tackle/cheapshot (otherwise known as a "Chunger") for the games which were played on the weekend.

This is my nomination:

Peg/Sapperton
Danny Mas's late hit at midfield on a Sapperton player with 1 minute to go. I guess he was pissed off when 1 minute prior Sandy Sull, Sapperton's striker, turned him inside-out at the top of the 18 and fired home the only goal of the game.:D

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chunger or Makahiya

My nomination goes to Ivan Lee:eek:

Gave this guy a flying leg kick at around the 35 yard line with no foul,the poor fella looks like that new dutch guy that plays up front for Man U,but doesn't play much like him.It looked like a scene from a Bruce Lee movie.

I'll give him the Chunger/Makahiya of the week,beware WAB,kick me and Ivan"Bruce"Lee will give you one :D

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poor Tony Simone was on the receiving end of the chunger of the week.He was having a hard time pissing after?If Joella was reffing he would of gave the guy 10 mins for dinking.:D

chunder

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
let me just make clear the difference b/w a chunger and a chunder. Chunger being a shotty tackle, chunder being a puking soccer star on the park, somewhere between the 20th and 40th min. Just thought I'd clear up any uncertainty or confusion here. I don't make shotty tackles. Cheers

Chun. :D

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brian Gibson (Sap) on Sal Cucconi (Inter). A vicious leg tackle at mid field that earned him a deserved yellow.

On a side note: Peter Rosatti nailed Kevin Hearne on a nasty elbow in the mid as well. It was a physical game.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands Down Winner

Kevin Hearne in a 51/49 tackle of some poor Sporting player around midfield.

It appeared that they both went knee to knee. The player was moaning and rolling in agony. He was out for the rest of the 1st half and the game. Kevin was OK.

gomesy_jr

Aug 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OUCH!

Yep, that fcukin hurt! Got a huge Charlie horse and i'm really struggling to walk right now. Tried to jump out of the way and turned my body, but got a knee in the thigh. Worst pain i've ever felt, and I fractured my jaw 2 years ago playing for Langara.:D I might be out for awhile with this one. I was stupid to turn!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now I Know Who You Are

I couldn't figure it out.

It happened pretty quickly. Charlie horses fcukin hurt. We knew you were missing some key guys and losing yourself hurt Sporting a lot. But we have to get the points when we can.

Hope you have a speedy recovery.:)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now how you feel

I've run into Hearnes a few times and let me tell ya it's not fun! Jr I do know how you feel but Jr I know who you are let me ask you this "What the fcuk are you doing going into a takle with Kevin for???? You must be the most deadacated(sp) guy I know or the dumbest I know!

Pickonsomeoneyourownsize!!!;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Top prize on Sat.

The top Chunger award will be coming over to the valley with Surrey on SAT. It will happen with 20min left in the second half Surrey will be up 3 - buzz BoB will have his head down(again) and someone( Im not saying who:rolleyes: ) Will give him ala Scott Stevens/Eric Lindros

NightnighBob:mad:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
O....K....

Dream on knvb. I am the master at running guys. Just remember, you'll have your back to me most of the game. One wrong turn....night night knvb.

thechungerisasappertonstronghold

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dip shite of the Year

There's not been much in the way of chunger citations lately but the chicken shite of the year award still has to go to that idiot Mastromonaco who hit the really short talented player for Sapperton sometime ago.

The guy missed two weeks of work and is just coming back to play now. The elbow to the side of the head came right at the end of the game with Sap leading 1-0 and the guy had just played the ball forward only to have that jerk smack him deliberately. All he got was a yellow but I guess that matches his character.

I saw this same piece of crap do it to a WV Troller player and damn near broke his leg. Chunger award of jerk award, Mastromonaco deserves 'em both.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Numpty

Hey Reccos,

Why not specify who the fcuk you are or who you play for if you're gonna start spouting off about people that are not here on TTP?

~TBwhofoundatargettoventon.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs

Regs:

That's his problem. He should sign up.

You should talk to him. And while you are at it remind him what the game is supposed to be all about. It ain't about injuring people. My comments stand or do you mean what you blather on about in "Taking the Piss". Obviously you can't take it.

Your site motto. "Play. Play Hard" reminds me of the Chicago Bulls coach's motto (Phil Jackson) which is like yours a bit. His is (and I would have thought yours from what I read from you on injuries earlier this year) is "Play hard. Play fair. Play now."

You now don't believe in playing fair?

Who I am or play for is friggin' irrelevant to my comments. I may have been a bit harsh in my choice of words but it was the worst, cheapest shot on a defenseless player who didn't see it that I have seen. The results were pretty bad. His reputation for that is well known.

I won't reply again.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jack

Yeah, that's right... I can't take it. You're a jackass, TTP's new whipping boy. What the fcuk does my concussion have to do with this?

If it was such a dirty play, why wasn't Mastro thrown out? Mastro plays hard and plays to win. Let me guess... you've been on the short end of the stick before when playing against Mastro. Am I close? If not, are you afraid to say who you are because you're a pussy and don't want anyone (Mastro, Regs) to clatter you?

Interesting first day on TTP...

~TB.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mastro plays the game really hard and most people are just intimidated by him. Reeco has probably just felt the wrath of Mastro one to many times and is hiding behind his keyboard.

Regs, since this thread developed from an I-TAL league saying..I would like to know when would be a good time to start the I-TAL THREAD. It has to be the most entertaining and dim-witted thread .

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I-tal thread

Apprentice,

Early next spring probably would be a good time since that's when all the Italian-based teams in the VMSL make an early exit from cup competitions :D

~TB.

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chunger of the week

I gotta say that the chunger of the week has to go to Ryan Mcnabb. He jumped up with two feet and chunged the poor right back for westside. He got a red out of it but what a chunger.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts