Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ChampionsCup or whatever it is called.... PART II

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Go home. You're embarrassing yourselves.

What's really funny is that squad WHITEWASHED the Huns this past season. Because you're so infatuated with pre-season scores...

Celtic 2 Fulham 0

Rangers 1 Fulham 0

What does that mean to you, Bucky? I guess Chelsea would have won 4 - 1 and Liverpool 6 - 1? :rolleyes:

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain..."Oh, I forgot to mention that I was letting quite a few farts go at the meeting, which cleared the room twice."

Hmmm maybe it was just the site and stench of your hoop jersey. Hartsen looks fit. Dropping his Wimpy's burger sponsorship is really paying off, or is it just the Horizontal stripes that are so slimming?

Seattle chicks dig "the blue" they say it matches my eyes..

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man u 1-2 Celtic. About time bhoys, Mon back on the bench makes the difference. Still just a friendly though, so nay big heeds.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
steve348437459 said:
Still just a friendly though, so nay big heeds.

Indeed ......... Young Beattie's goal was one of class after dodging a solid Roy Keane tackle and slipping the ball past Howard to give the Celtic a deserved win.

We were shite to say the least. I'm not sure who 3/4 of the squad are but with Fergie giving most of the lads that played in Euro 2004 a rest, it at least gives the younger squad members a chance to impress.

Having said that ....... absolute dia-fcuking-bolical tackle on Thompson by Eagles. Kid should be shining the first team's boots the rest of the season for that ..........

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chelsea, AC Milan to take part in four-game series in U.S. this summer

TORONTO (CP) - English champion Chelsea and Champions League runner-up AC Milan are coming to North America this summer.

They will take part in the 2005 World Series of Football, a four-match soccer series also involving MLS teams DC United and the Chicago Fire,

The venues for the July 24-31 series are Foxboro, Mass., Chicago, Washington D.C., and East Rutherford, N.J.

The series will kick off July 24 with Chelsea taking on AC Milan at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro. AC Milan then travels to Chicago to play the Chicago Fire on July 27 at Soldier Field. On July 28, DC United will host Chelsea in a matchup of U.S. and English champions at FedEx Field.

The series ends July 31 with AC Milan and Chelsea clashing at Giants Stadium in East Rutherford.

"We think it's the perfect environment to prepare for next season to defend our Premiership title," Chelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon said on a conference call Thursday.

The visit adds to the summer schedule of teams coming to North America.

-Dungannon Swifts FC of the Irish Premier League will play the Toronto Lynx of the United Soccer League in Alliston, Ont., on July 11.

-Glasgow Rangers are holding a nine-day training camp in the Toronto area starting July 4 and will play Croatia's Dinamo Zagreb at the Rogers Centre on July 12.

Sunderland, newly promoted to England's Premier League, plays the Vancouver Whitecaps in Burnaby's Swangard Stadium on July 16.

The Rogers Centre has already hosted a friendly, a 1-1 tie between Italy and Serbia and Montenegro earlier this month.
Nothing of note out this way except for the Whitecaps/Sunderland game.

I wonder if FSWC will carry the Chelsea/Milan matches?

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perhaps they should rename the series the "We've Both Lost to Liverpool in the Champions League But Come Watch Our Numpties Anyway".

It has a nice ring to it, no?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
Perhaps they should rename the series the "We've Both Lost to Liverpool in the Champions League But Come Watch Our Numpties Anyway".

It has a nice ring to it, no?

Actually, it should be something like this, Dapo.......

"We've Both Lost to Liverpool in the Champions League, which lost to Glasgow Celtic in the 2003 UEFA Cup, But Come Watch Our Numpties Anyway."

It definitely has a nice ring to it. ;)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0