Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions Tourney

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DCS Dart night - February

OK... let gets this done. Next Wednesday 8:00 start at the Sundowner Pub we are gong to have this little tourney so I can get on with winning season 2. Sound good?

Power, empty your PM box then join the TTP golf pool.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dart Night - February 18, 2004

knvb said:
OK... let gets this done. Next Wednesday 8:00 start at the Sundowner Pub we are gong to have this little tourney so I can get on with winning season 2. Sound good?
Right then you cnuts, time to get things sorted here. Arrows are definitely on tomorrow and it's at the Sundowner. The Prince shalll be there around 8:32 pm.

Let's step up this week and get a good quorum you bastards ...... the last few weeks have been abysmal and fcuk knows, Smallsy's been complaining.

What time to flights leave from the West End ??

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prince is right, smallsy's been wanking on for weeks he's had nothing to do. My inbox is stuffed with his moans. I'll be there about 8:32 as well. I'm sure we can get what ever we're going to do done with that many boards at our disposal.

On a side note: I'm love'n the fact that OD is player of the month after being so close so many times and he never actually got his hands on the POM plaque.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: DCS Dart Night - February

The Power said:
The Power is in. I better go practise.
Is that anything like practice? If it is, you'll be the only one.

The site has been slowly updated whenever I've had a hour or two to kill. The standings and stats have all been reset. If you want to view your last years stats you need to click on your name and they'll come up. Congratulations, I think it's the first and probably the last time 3/4 of you can say you're undefeated.

I've changed each player profile, but it doesn't look right so I'll have to figure something out later. Smallsy requested that we keep track of the who beat whom in a different way so now it's all on your own personal profile. The things I don't do for our fans... The new player of the month system has been updated as well.

I think that's all I've done.Look around and forward any suggestions to Smallsy, he has the final say so he'll pass along any further instruction. Thanks.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Funny you should challenge me on that, my Gr. 10's did yesterday too. I will put you in your place just like I did to them. A quick dictionary check yesterday revealed that both spellings are indeed acceptable. I think I'll go practise some more.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

The Power said:
Funny you should challenge me on that, my Gr. 10's did yesterday too. I will put you in your place just like I did to them. A quick dictionary check yesterday revealed that both spellings are indeed acceptable. I think I'll go practise some more.
No one outside America misspells practice like that.

Brutal.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What ???!!!

The Power said:
A quick dictionary check yesterday revealed that both spellings are indeed acceptable.
Where the fcuk would that be ?? Mississippi ??

I'll get your coat ...........

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'm in. As for the POM, I guess I'll just have to get a picture with the one I win next month. Heck, I'll even take a pic with the Champions Tourney trophy (if there is one) that I am going to win tonight.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Champions" Tourney

Well this should be good then. Is BB still a member or should I delete him from the ranks like the Naturhull? If we only get the 9 players will be split into three different pools Red, Green, Blue with ranked players 1,2,3 being split into each. (ie)

Red pool
  1. One Dart
  2. ?
  3. ?
Green pool
  1. Double In
  2. ?
  3. ?
Blue pool
  1. The Power
  2. ?
  3. ?
The rest of the names will be written down on a piece of paper and drawn from the waitress' cleavage. If she's not available we'll use Neo's. Walks has volunteered to do the draw either way. You play everyone in your pool twice, the highest total W's going through. In even of a tie it'll be the best point difference. (if you win game 1 by 62 points and game 2 by 170 you'll have 232 points. We'll keep track and add all the games up) The winner of the Green pool gets a second round buy to all the finals because it's the pool with the #1 in it. (not my rules it's the tourney format!) Winner of Red and Blue play off to get into the final best 2 out of 3. 2nd in red plays second in blue 2/3 to play second in green in the B final and 3rd in red plays 3rd in blue 2/3 to play 3rd in green for the punching bag pool.

Deep breath....

If anyone else does show everyone uses last seasons rankings to find their place on the brackets. #1 and #2 get first round buys. Single game knock out until the quarters then 2/3. You'd have to see the bracket to understand it how everyone gets placed. (This is the one where if #1 ranked and/or #2 ranked lose their first match they're out.)

Game on.

BTW, you absolutely have to look at the DCS site. Regs, IMHO has done a tremendous job in making our new banner.

www.dartschampionshipseries.com

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Fair enough. I suppose the only problem I have is that say, as unlikely as it may be, Sidewinder and Bravedart are in Double In's pool and they manage to sneak out W's and one of them manages to win the pool they get an auto berth to the final. So basically, after being punching bags all season, they, first, get lucky enough to be in the pool with the auto berth to the final, and second, after upsetting Double In, make their way to the final. Is that fair to the rest of the punching bags or even The Power and I?

Perhaps I should re-think my objections though. Being one of the favorites, as the first seed in the red pool, I would relish the thought of facing Sidewinder or Bravedart in a best of three for the title.

Just some ramblings.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts