Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions Tourney

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
BTW, I can see how the ruling will go though a play off would be impossible becuase we were in groups of 3 and if DV had been able to pull his head out and beat both of us at least once each there would have been a 3 way way tie... Then what smart guy? Huh? Then what?
I'll you what you stupid fcuk ....... DV didn't pull his head out of his arse and beat either of us so you're point is fcuking MOOT.

Look at the group stage records ...... you and I are the only ones in a group with the same record. Thus, to make it perfectly clear for you ..... there would've been only 1 playoff game last night.

Thanks for coming out ...... go shift a fcuking fridge or something tosser.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dumb cnut

Are you that fcuking thick? I'll move that fridge alright... right on top of your head! See if I can knock some sense into you. So you want to go into a tourney with the rules being a tie for wins goes into a play-off? Sounds fine, but WHAT FCUKING IF there was a three way tie? Change the rules to apply? And here I thought WW was the sore loser. Keep digging Prince.

The rule going in was total score goes through! Period. End of story.

Congratulations on your B victory.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clueless wank

Did you just drive a forklift into a brick wall or something ??!

You're a fcuking wank.

You can sit there and say, what if this ?, what if that ? but I can guarantee that if you were in my shoes and you lost on point difference, you'd be going off. You definitely would've said 'Let's have a playoff to see who goes through'. No fcuking question ......

Honestly reminds me of when I was playing youth footy years ago in the 1/4 finals of the Provincial Cup and we fcuking lost due to the other team having more corner kicks than us. I kid you not ..... Willy is still haunted to this day from it. Mind you ...... so am I apparently :rolleyes: .

I honestly don't care that I didn't go through to the CL Final but I was merely making a suggestion for the format of the next tourny. Get it sorted out man.

Simple. I know it's hard for you but squint down real hard, concentrate and try and let something penetrate that fcuking rock you have for a skull.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dumb nipple

For God sake someone pass Prince the tissue!
You definitely would've said 'Let's have a playoff to see who goes through'. No fcuking question ......
There is no chance I wouldn't have asked for a play-off since I have at the very least a grade three reading and comprehension level. I used it to read then understood the rules of the tourney before go in and if I did by chance asked you, you could have said what I'm saying to you now.

Fcuk off you sorry excuse for human excrement, read the cnuting rules and get out of my face. You lose, I win na ,na, na....

Like I said, dullard, your suggestion for the next tourney has been noted. I'm still waiting for the Ethic's office to open up.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prince, Thanks for reminding about the ride home I'd sorta forgot. I was merely toying with you. Letting you catch up and taking off again. I really pushed it going down Hwy 17 and got up to 230km. God, i love BMW's. Unfortunately it was back to the Blazemobile Explorer today. Not near as fun.

I think total score should have points won by subtracted by points lost by. It wouldn't have changed matters at all but you can't count just winning numbers.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of remembering things... My sore toe won't let me forget the new hole in my shoe. OD, do you have your "privileges" back yet? I need some new kicks maybe steel toed.

Pictures will be up later tonight, I hope anyway. Some good shots of the key match ups and video footage for those of you wishing to dissect your throwing form. Dunno where I would start with Sidewinder...

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Forgot about you punting your arrow. That was another classic DCS moment. The distance on the punt of the dart can only rival your first touch on the field - I'd say about 8 yards or so. Mind you, It'd take a bit to beat the Poinsetta & Pumpkin punt across Ladner Trunk. I hope Marty's not reading this, you'd have no chance of getting a game on the weekend :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tits

POM, there has to be a joke some place in your custom title, but I'll be damned if I know what it is... :D

Neo's is easy... The last loser!

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
An excellent night.

Yes on re-reading the rules it was 2 games v. the others in the pool .Minor changes needed for next time but not too many.

The highlights were the so called top players squirming in thr round robin;with me beating D.I.,the POM beating D.I. and everyone beating the Power.

Another highlight had to be watching our learned friend Whirlwind using his calculator in order to subtract his score of 2 from his remaining total.

Congrats. to D.I. and please take good care of my St.Georges until next wednesday.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The highlights were the so called top players squirming in thr round robin;with me beating D.I.,
Correction... you beating OD! Be careful Sidewinder, I have an inordinate amount of fans who read this stuff and I don't want them thinking I actually could have lost to you. Smallsy had his milk come out of his nose for goodness sake.

Thanks.

League Champion, Champions Champion, Double In.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apologies for the typo. Also apologize to your friend,but isn't that what nose hairs are for?[to stop the milk coming out] Just be nice to my arrows.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah Neo, I guess they didn't teach you about decision making at SDSS.

While I agree that the tourney was not perfect, the rules were established and agreed upon, by posting attendance and reading the posts about the rules of the tourney approval was given, by all who attended. That is of course with the exception of WW can't read and merely pushes as many keys as possible on the keyboard randomly while posting.

OD defeated the two English bastards by the slimmest of margins to escape the group of death on the dark Western board. Which was extremely dodgy as my arrows improved exponentionally once I threw on lighted boards. I credit the practice that NEO had on the lighted boards for his upset win. This fact is further evidenced by my two victories over Double In on the lighted board after his final.

Congratulations must go out to 0-fer and Never win (Dart Vader and Bravedart) for their performances last night. Without players like you, the upper echelon of the DCS would have far fewer victories. We thank you. Good luck in Season 2. :bronco:

Whirlwind

Aug 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
O what a night :eek: Sidewinder beating OD and myself fcuck.Then he wouldn't shut his fcucking trap the rest of the night until he got into the top half. I think he just wore everybody down with his constant fcucking whimpering :wa: You are a true pom sidewinder I will give you that. Well I did not make it into the top half I still beat the so called Chump o sorry I mean Champ in a Match :D So it was not a wasted night after all :)Not sure about wimpy Walks chatting up the Bartender :eek: Fcuck Mate she told you she took it up the Ass and you had no follow through what the fcuck :rolleyes: You got Shot Down in a Blaze of Glory mate. What the fcuck happened to Dart Vader did he even win a Match? Last I saw of him he was walking away from the Board after another crushing defeat awww keep practicing Mate :wa: Just remember that little Engine that could you know the story :D

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oi .....

Just because you've asked your Grade 8 English class to use exponentionally in a sentence today doesn't mean you have to as well.

Can we get Fastshow to come on here and define that for us ??

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually it was Grade 11 and 12 today. Perhaps Captain, with his math knowledge, would be able to offer you a more precise example of the concept.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
OD, they didn't. Please remember for future reference i did not graduate from SDSS. I am a S.L.O.B.(Shawnigan Lake Old Boy). They did teach me decision making. I slowed down didn't I.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts