Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hand ball is a hand ball. I love that it knocked psg and Neymar out. Did you see Neymar’s rant afterwards? Such a classless twat. That guy will never be world class because of his child attitude. United pulled it off today with a deep letter squad and PSG looked half the team they did in the first leg but I certainly won’t complain. Onto the 8 and Ole for president.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I happened to be in Paris last night on my way through to Germany. I had no idea CL was playing in town till too late to mobilize....but we did find a bar.

When that PK was scored it nearly caused a brawl between a handful of Man U supporters and the locals. It got a little tense!

As for the call....man oh man I don’t know. I have no allegiance to either squad, but I do think I’d be as upset and feeing cheated if I were a PSG fan. He wasn’t facing the shot, as he’d jumped and turned his head away. His arms did not shift so as to suggest consciously or incociousky trying to make contact. It’s a real tough one, and frankly, not sure I love video review being used here. Would almost prefer the officials on the pitch decide without the benefit of the review. They obviously did not call the spotter at first....

That being said, in real time when the deflection happened, I thought, “Oh fcuk, it’s going to get ugly!”

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hand ball is a hand ball. I love that it knocked psg and Neymar out. Did you see Neymar’s rant afterwards? Such a classless twat. That guy will never be world class because of his child attitude. United pulled it off today with a deep letter squad and PSG looked half the team they did in the first leg but I certainly won’t complain. Onto the 8 and Ole for president.

Ole is doing an unbelievable job and has proved he should get the full time job but even his former teammates think it shouldn't have been given...

Neymar is no doubt a world class talent imo. He is also a huge cnut. Lol

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No way a PK. Even Rio and the panel wouldn’t give that. The ball is being skied!
So balls going nowhere turns in to a goal?
Its just not right. You don’t battle for months in this completion for a goal like that to happen. Come on.

We all rather see real goals win matches. Not BS like that.
Rio says it best. Where do we want the defenders arms if he is jumping?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough one for sure, shouldn’t be jumping with your back turned. I don’t like the call as Its a pretty natural arm position but love it at the same time being a United fan. A fair share of PK’s are on plays leading to nothing. A player going away from goal, a player seeing a defender lunging towards a ball and just putting a leg in the way and dropping even though there is no goal scoring threat. So for me where the ball may have ended up is a bit moot. I’m confused Lion you are a diving cheat that hates when things seem to turn out unfair. Can’t have it both ways lol.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I happened to be in Kathmandu on my way up to K2 and I for the life of me couldn't get any decent reception down at the market; turns out I was low on battery and I had left my charger in a tomb. I managed though to pick up some solar panels from Phurba Tashi up at Namche Bazaar the next morning: and although my fingers were freezing, with his help in hooking them up, I was back in business. As for the call, I have to say that was cruel, but on the replay with all the angles, slow mo etc, it was a peno. I think though they should leave this to the on-field officials; we are going in the wrong direction with all of this digital replay stuff, it is ruining the game.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quarters
City vs Spurs
Man United vs Barca
Juve vs Ajax
LFC vs Porto

Very nice, very nice

Semis
Semi-final 1: Tottenham or Manchester City vs Ajax or Juventus
Semi-final 2: Barcelona or Manchester United vs Liverpool or Porto

Dirty Daddy 3

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Porto may seem like the easiest route to the semis, but having been knocked out of the FA Cup by Wolves and dropping points to the others over the past 6 weeks you never know....

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Porto easiest route?

No, we are in tough I think.

Man U vs Barca is very nice though.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched City vs Spurs here in Amsterdam in what was a truly enjoyable game!

What was better, this game or the Milan vs Liverpool final??

I also thought VAR was spot on ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts