Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh...well...we will have shell more cash, but many games i see them in the coffee bars of Commercial. Believe it or not, a lot of experienced people frequent those places. Many old European guys (including UK) provide colourful and insightful commentary. Despite all the advances, I have to give it to the older generations. They know more than us.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Predictions

Group A
Atletico / Dortmund

Group B
Barca / Inter

Group C
LFC / PSG

Group D
Porto / Gala

Group E
Bayern / Benfica

Group F
City / Hoff

Group G
Roma / Madrid

Group H
Juve / Man U

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I’m sure we will have time to concentrate more on Europa when we get knocked out of the Carabao Cup by Campo Atletico in the first round. It’s going to be a long year. At least Mourinho is positive about it....

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone signed up with DAZN yet?

Thinking about it now - first month is free, nothing to lose I guess...

wednesday

Jun 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe DAZN works for some people but beware. I signed up as the first month is free and attempted to watch for about 20 minutes. Decent picture quality but it kept freezing then jumping (I watch lots of other streams with no issues). For $20/month this is crap so I tried to cancel. Following the links, it asked me to reenter my password which got rejected 3 times. So I tried the forgot password button, got a message saying new pw sent to my email. NADA. Tried help, live chat, same. There's no phone number. Finally called my CC company who found and email address for me. Now waiting for a reply to my cancel request and will be checking CC statement in a month.

FC Red Star

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
FIFA/UEFA should never allow TV rights to companies that provide service online only but with FIFA/UEFA it was always about money and nothing else.
DAZN obviously has issues with streaming in Canada (which they said they fixed) but they have rights for Champions League next 3 years so it is either paying them $20/month (or $150/year) or struggling to find a decent feed elsewhere online.

Anyway, here are some moments from Belgrade, Serbia yesterday (Crvena Zvezda - Napoli 0 : 0).
Crvena Zvezda (Red Star) - 1991 European and Intercontinental Champion - first time in Champions League since 1992.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jonathan wilson from the guadian did a good piece on psg and tuchel. Going over some of the problems they seem to be facing as a club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts