Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
His penalty taking record in shoot outs is pretty bad.....too bad Ramos and Kaka couldn't bail him out this time like Man Utd did.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whoa whoa whoa, OK so you got through to the final remarkably, congrats again BTW, but now you're predicting the final score? Just enjoy the fact that you made it before getting too far ahead of yourself ;)

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
C4L has a few weeks to walk around with a silly grin on his face, chuckling to himself and making kids on the bus feel uncomfortable of the strange man. But, I believe Bayern will be hoisting the trophy - Chelsea is too depleted defensively to win this.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
C4L has a few weeks to walk around with a silly grin on his face, chuckling to himself and making kids on the bus feel uncomfortable of the strange man. But, I believe Bayern will be hoisting the trophy - Chelsea is too depleted defensively to win this.

Depends how good the Chelsea physios are. If Luiz and Cahill are passed fit they'll be fine defensively

Bayern on the other hand has 2 of their starting back 4 suspended (Alaba and Badstuder). I'm sure they can find a fullback to cover, but they have no one else to play centre back.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In somewhat related news, Pep Guardiola has stepped down as manager of Barcelona.

Almost all of the players were at the press conference this morning to watch. His assistant Tito Vilanova has been appointed manager.

Sad to see a manager of his stature step away from the game but can only imagine the pressures of managing argubably the world's biggest club. Amazing how unlike 99% of the managers in the game today, he conducts himself with such class and dignity on & off the field. It's been a real pleasure to watch his teams over the last few years ......

You are welcome at Old Trafford anytime Pep :)

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That sums it up right there doesn't it Walks?

Absolutely Frase ...... in this day & age of ridiculous salaries & ego's, it's fantastic to see players' support & care for their manager.

Guardiola steps down as a legend at the club. I'm sure we'll see him in the near future ....

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd love to see him come into EPL and grab Totttenam. That would be a test. Granted the owners would have to be ready to go on a buying spree.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The guy is a gem and he had hinted at the start of this season, this was going to be his last at Barcelona. I wouldn't want to be following in his footsteps as he seems to have done all the right things while in charge at Nou Camp. Unlike wankstain, Mourinho.

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In somewhat related news, Pep Guardiola has stepped down as manager of Barcelona.

You are welcome at Old Trafford anytime Pep :)

Fergie is done around that time, no? (if he was going to, he'd be the replacement I would want!)

The next guy after Vilanova to take over Barca will be Bielsa at Atletico Bilbao, I would have to think. He's one of the guys that Pep went to after he left soccer and thought about becoming manager. He's done very well at Bilbao (Europa Cup finalist) this year and is apparently a soccer genius when it comes to innovation.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Murhino was also seen (Shopping for homes) in England as well about 2 weeks back. Could we see Pep and Murinho in the EPL together......?

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not a huge Chelsea fan, but glad Drogba had a solid showing and that Terry had to sit on the sidelines and not be a part of it.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Germans losing at home, again. Can't get tired of that. By the way, the Fat Tug was fantastic this am.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Drogba did it all including putting Ribbery out of the game :)

Seeing John Terry jump around at the end ruined it though :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts