Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CFL Weekly Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
week 17

The CFL is so unpredictable. The only team you can count on this year during the regular season is Winnipeg. Come the playoff, who the fcuk knows? :confused:

here they are:

Bombers, for the record (most consectutive wins during a season) the previous record held by the Stamps 12-0 in 1948. There Mexi, I voted for the Bombers for the change. :D

Edmonton over Sask.

Hamilton over Montreal

BC takes Calgary

mexi

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
meh Bombers played the bench oh well. I can tell you the playoffs right now.

Eastern Semi
Montreal at Hamilton
Pretty simple really if Calvio plays Als win if he doesn't which I don't think he will Ti-Cats advance

Western Semi
Toronto at Calgary
Toronto is a Western team therefore they get the win by default. There not nearly as bad a team as Calgary is.

Eastern Final
Hamilton at Winnipeg, saying that Calvio doesn't play the Ti-Cats will be the team of choice to lose to the Bombers.

Western Final
Toronto at Edmonton
Well Edmonton has been a solid team but I think the fact that they in reality suck will hurt them in the playoffs and Toronto will be able to sqeak out the win.

Grey Cup
Toronto vs Winnipeg in Montreal
Wow talk about your entertaining games, Hell Winnipeg was smart they played the bench and lost all but giving Toronto the third play-off spot over perhaps the only team left that could upset them in BC and keeping them out of the playoffs.

For crying out loud the bench almost beat the Argos in a game as big as the Grey Cup it's bound to get ugly, no way Bombers lose this one.

If on chance Edmonton makes it to the final game, Ronald Williams will keep the game close, the Bombers D have had a terrible time containing him all year although it would be closer than the WPG/TOR game it will still be a walk for the Bombers.

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lions

Lions looked good against Calgary. The game put them right back in the hunt for the final playoff spot.

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions for week 18

Winnipeg over Calgary
Hamilton over Toronto
B.C. over Saskatchewan
Montreal over Edmonton

I think all the favorites will win this week cause it is crunch time and they are all looking to carry the momentum over to the playoffs.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's get straight to the chase in a league which is absolutely mickey mouse.

Calgary vs Winnipeg in the Grey Cup Final.

Calgary wins the final by 7......

This league is huge joke. inconsistency, poor administration, poor leadership, poor play, the reasons are endless.

Look at the fact the Argos could have qualified for the playoffs in the West. This all points to the league administration being incompetent and inadequate to run the league in a professional manner.

It is a sad fact. This league has great history! It's being run into the ground and may not be around much longer.

5btlastpostonthisthread:(

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1 for 4

Some very bad picks on my part. I think that Calgary won't make the grey cup final and win by 7. They stink and always will.

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC vs Hamilton

Big game for the Lions. A win puts them into the playoffs and a loss takes them out. I have to go with the hometown lions cause I want to see them in the grey cup. It would not be a good thing if they cant defend there title. I have it BC 28 Hamilton 17.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr C,

I do not like the Stamps. For that matter as I said before the whole league is a joke!

The way things roll in the CFL, I am just making a prediction for the final. Who the fcuk really cares about the rest of games or even the league. They absolutely are unpredictable!

I agree big game for the Leos. Did you hear the Argos whinning about Coach Ron not playing his best players? Tuff shite I say...
Lancaster made the right chioce with a big game this weekend and Hamilton being on a bit of a roll of late.

Cheers ;)

mexi

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm climbing out on a limb now to say I stick with what I said the begining of the year.

BOMBERS WILL WIN THE GREY CUP!!!

Also some intersting facts here.

Originally posted by mexi 07/30
The Bombers will not lose three straight at any point in this year.

I was correct there, they lost 2 games in a row twice but not three.

Originally posted by mexi 07/31
An undefeated team in the CFL! Has that happened before, and if so when?

I'm going to go all out and give final standing predictions at the end of the year, just for fun. I'm curious to hear yours as well.

Eastern

Montreal 15-3
Winnipeg 10-8-1
Hamilton 9-9-0-1
Toronto 9-9

Western

Edmonton 14-4-1
B.C. 9-9
Saskatchewan 6-12
Calgary 4-14

Actual Standings

Winnipeg 14-4
Hamilton 11-7
Montreal 9-9
Toronto 7-11

Edmonton 9-9
Calgary 8-10
BC 8-10
Saskatchewan 6-12

Ah HAH! I got Saskatchewan pegged there. Hell not even I saw the colapse of the Als mid season and the Bombers to have such a great season.

Originally posted by TheRob 08/02
Mexi,

The only one I disagree with is Toronto. There is no way they will finish .500. They are just a bad football team. Other then that I think your predictions look good.:) The Winnipeg record does seem a little ambitious though, don't you think?

TR.

Yes you were right about Toronto but it turns out the Winnipeg Record was way under ambitious and BC's turned out just a tad high. Oh well live and learn.

That's all I got for now.

Back to obscurity for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0