Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cellular

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wonder if this movie is called "Mobile" in Britian?

I can't really justify recommending this movie to anyone. At times it seems like it's supposed to be an action-comedy, except that it doesn't seem like the director is trying to make it funny on purpose.

There are so many and such enormous holes in this flick that you could drive a fleet of trucks through them. For some movies you can argue the idea of "suspension of disbelief", but in this case, it's just so distracting that you can't help but roll your eyes and groan (much like most people do at most of my reviews and posts).

That said, it does improve some what as it progresses and as we find out more details about the villians. But that's like saying the seats in your Pinto get slightly more comfortable as you get closer to Calgary: why put yourself through the experience?

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yep, I have to agree again with you.
I agree bigtime with Friday Night Lights.
This movie is filled with holes. Likeing diving in the water but the cell is working at the end.
Also, a little blooper or whatever, Bassinger's head is fine when she is about to strangle the guy from behind in the van, then next scence mid strangle she has this big gash in her head. Whatever.
Movie sucked. but that beat they play at the end is great.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
watched this movie yesterday the acting was just horrible. The women needs to find a new career, just overemtional the whole time. Not to mention to lawyer who got his car stolen the guy was a bit over the top. bad acting,bad movie, waste of time

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0