Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Capello Out!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Typical of England, self sabotage before a major tournament. :( This will now be the only thing the media talks about leading up to the tourney, as opposed to the squad itself. Granted, England are perennial under achievers.

I'd put money on Harry getting OFFERED the job, if he takes it or not is another story. If he does, whether it be part time until the league campaign with Spurs is over, or straight away, with the FA paying a huge compensation fee to Spurs for his services. If that we're to be the case, then Mourinho would certainly take the Spurs job come this summer as mentioned before. His time with Madrid should be up after this year and it would be an easy fit, as Jose did enjoy his time in England, and the daily media scrums :)

Personally I'd like Martin O'Neill to take job. He has done very well everywhere he has been. Leicester City, Celtic, even Aston Villa.

If Martin O'Neill took that job, he would be the BIGGEST turncoat EVER right behind Mo Johnston...........

'Arry has been acquitted of tax evasion so the bookies haven't even put up a price.....thinking that he is going to be the guy.

Mourinho? England? No chance.......

Huddink? Why not? He has already coached 51 countries..........

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
News flash
Cloughie just took the England!
In a brief interview he said "how could I resist an opportunity like this !i even got a sponsorship from cadburys & I can eat all the deep fried mars bars I can!!a Scotsman running the FA !!FREEDOM!!

Sid

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's all a ruse, the FA asked Capello to resign. Why? Well England is awful, and they're going to be awful in Euro, no matter who the manager is. Rather than face that fact, they ask Capello to resign so now they have a built in excuse to sucking. "Well, we would have done amazing at the Euro's but our manager resigned 4 months before the competition. How could we recover?" Makes perfect sense.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's all a ruse, the FA asked Capello to resign. Why? Well England is awful, and they're going to be awful in Euro, no matter who the manager is. Rather than face that fact, they ask Capello to resign so now they have a built in excuse to sucking. "Well, we would have done amazing at the Euro's but our manager resigned 4 months before the competition. How could we recover?" Makes perfect sense.

Are Italy much better?

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thought we were talking about the upcoming euros not the past world cups?

Italy won Euros back in '68. England had appeard in the semi-final twice in the Euros. However England qualified easily with an Italian manager. How did Engerland do with it's last English manager? The work is done here. Easy first round group and then finally a tough match. Whichever "English" manager takes the job should be judged on qualifying for 2014. Bring back Keegan.

By the way, prior to taking on the England job, Capello was done in Italy. Too old for the new systems and still done in Italy IMO. And personally, as a Viola faithful, I can't stand the Milan, Roma, Gobbi cnut.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
An Italian deserting a sinking ship...that sounds familiar !

WOW, you guys got PNE to post....i know regs beat me to it, but still, its a notable mention nonetheless. with regards to the england job. harry has a done an excellent job at spurs thus far i dont think anyone will be surprised if he is "offered" or ends up with the position. good luck to england as they will need it past the group stage.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was actually talking toi pne before kick off tuesday night and how he just reads and doesn't posts and here we are. Welllllllcommmme baaaack!

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Italy won Euros back in '68. England had appeard in the semi-final twice in the Euros. However England qualified easily with an Italian manager. How did Engerland do with it's last English manager? The work is done here. Easy first round group and then finally a tough match. Whichever "English" manager takes the job should be judged on qualifying for 2014. Bring back Keegan.

By the way, prior to taking on the England job, Capello was done in Italy. Too old for the new systems and still done in Italy IMO. And personally, as a Viola faithful, I can't stand the Milan, Roma, Gobbi cnut.

Yeah and Italy have accomplished more i never said otherwise, but at this point in time Italy are poor.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk anyone else. I say go with the Special One puppet for Ingerland manager. He handles the media better than anyone else has, and will probably deal with the player egos better too.

Shut up!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts