Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Capello Out!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quick note to say the above posts have been moved into this thread.

Carry on.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If they really want an Englishman it will be Wheeler-Dealer 'arry Redknapp.

Otherwise I say go with Guus Hiddink

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mourinho anyone? Apparently his troubles with the Spanish players at Real is getting quite bitter and he really loves England (or rather the spotlight the English media shine on him).

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think Mourinho would take it. England don't play often enough for him. He needs his weekly media scrums :)

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think Mourinho would take it. England don't play often enough for him. He needs his weekly media scrums :)
How about a good scots man to lead the wankers to victory!!moyes or sir Alex !!

Sid

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Typical of England, self sabotage before a major tournament. :( This will now be the only thing the media talks about leading up to the tourney, as opposed to the squad itself. Granted, England are perennial under achievers.

I'd put money on Harry getting OFFERED the job, if he takes it or not is another story. If he does, whether it be part time until the league campaign with Spurs is over, or straight away, with the FA paying a huge compensation fee to Spurs for his services. If that we're to be the case, then Mourinho would certainly take the Spurs job come this summer as mentioned before. His time with Madrid should be up after this year and it would be an easy fit, as Jose did enjoy his time in England, and the daily media scrums :)

Personally I'd like Martin O'Neill to take job. He has done very well everywhere he has been. Leicester City, Celtic, even Aston Villa.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Typical of England, self sabotage before a major tournament. :( This will now be the only thing the media talks about leading up to the tourney, as opposed to the squad itself. Granted, England are perennial under achievers.

I'd put money on Harry getting OFFERED the job, if he takes it or not is another story. If he does, whether it be part time until the league campaign with Spurs is over, or straight away, with the FA paying a huge compensation fee to Spurs for his services. If that we're to be the case, then Mourinho would certainly take the Spurs job come this summer as mentioned before. His time with Madrid should be up after this year and it would be an easy fit, as Jose did enjoy his time in England, and the daily media scrums :)

Personally I'd like Martin O'Neill to take job. He has done very well everywhere he has been. Leicester City, Celtic, even Aston Villa.

No chance that O'Neill would put up with the FA's bullsh!t long enough to make it to Euros.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The FA are completely Useless. Not that I'm pulling for England or anything but: Diabolical!

Well Done Capello!

'Arry should tell em to fcuk off! If he doesn't Spurs should!

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Harry doesn't take it, then what about Keegan? I don't think he's done anything in a while, and i know he didn't do well first time around but then again no England coach has done well since i've been alive.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
you sound like don taylor sports guy,REGS ?bring back polska

dis

Easy tiger! I dont like to think about the before medication part of my life.

Did you hear that?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts