Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2022/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canucks turned down multiple picks and players for JT MIller.

this franchise is fukced
Xavier Musketeers Hello GIF by Xavier University

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No not me... I didn't spend any money this year. You can only fool me so many times. Canuck's have won 16/18 in Vancouver vs Leafs.

Once first was out of the question the season is such a waste of time as they have been locked into the same playoff match-up for weeks/months. Need to go back to 1/8 2/7 etc.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol... Boston is so much better than us that the league needs to change the rules.... Toronto typical....

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
No not me... I didn't spend any money this year. You can only fool me so many times. Canuck's have won 16/18 in Vancouver vs Leafs.

Once first was out of the question the season is such a waste of time as they have been locked into the same playoff match-up for weeks/months. Need to go back to 1/8 2/7 etc.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes the current system is awesome

It is when the one seed means you're playing a WC team thirty points below you in the standings... the whole point of the system is to reward teams that do better in the regular season... not unlike the NFL moving to a bye for the top seed only... why shouldn't teams who have a great year get an exclusive benefit? I'd say the system is working exactly as intended.

If Toronto doesn't like it, maybe they shouldn't pay four forwards 10 million each, bring in a pair of bandaid, not good enough anyway goaltenders, and roll out a blueline that has Giordano and Holl as the top pairing...

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We beat the good teams and lose to the shitty ones. It’s comical to look at their schedule. I believe 12/17 loses are Canucks hawks jackets sens Habs….all the shite teams

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is when the one seed means you're playing a WC team thirty points below you in the standings... the whole point of the system is to reward teams that do better in the regular season... not unlike the NFL moving to a bye for the top seed only... why shouldn't teams who have a great year get an exclusive benefit? I'd say the system is working exactly as intended.

If Toronto doesn't like it, maybe they shouldn't pay four forwards 10 million each, bring in a pair of bandaid, not good enough anyway goaltenders, and roll out a blueline that has Giordano and Holl as the top

Yes having top teams play each other first round is awesome

Samsonov is just as good as Ullmark

Last edited:

Michael

Jan 25, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
We beat the good teams and lose to the shitty ones. It’s comical to look at their schedule. I believe 12/17 loses are Canucks hawks jackets sens Habs….all the shite teams
That's not a bad strategy, give the bottom feeding teams W's so hopefully it pushes them up the rankings.

We just need to bring up Martin so we can tank some more. Keep that Silovs kid in the minors until next season.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Better yet keep up Delia then - He has been absolutely shocking if you ask me.
Fcuking terrible.

Shame on the Canucks for not having a back up plan for Demko being out as long as he was.
Fcuking useless that is of management to put all your chips on one guy in that position with the drop in talent being that huge to the next guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0