Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
old like you ;)
Be Nice Season 9 GIF by The Office

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
guy is unreal.... can do it all. He is in a tier of his own

Yup. In today's NHL, where so many of the players are cookie cutter, excellent fitness, just the right size, all follow similar training regimes, this guy is a step or three above EVERYONE! In the Gretz / Mario days, those guys were stallions amongst a herd of bovine, but now they are all stallions. McJesus is a unicorn.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jesus, if anyone was to be accused who would be your first guess?

Hopefully for all involved the allegations prove to be false.

What else is there to say?

Yeah, for sure we all hope is false, or a fishing expedition. For me, that's far better than a scenario where a girl was violated. It's just....not good...that smoke always seems to follow Jake.

Can the 'Nucks just cut this guy loose? I know there are all sorts of protection mechanisms (for good reason) for players against false accusations that he's currently "protected" by. He's not suspended, he's "on leave" with pay. And that's fine, he should be presumed innocent. At this point, how does anyone prove what happened, unless there was medical evidence taken at the time that somehow didn't involve a call into the RCMP, and I don't even think that's lawful. I have no clue. Apparently the law is not and has not been engaged on this.

But, Jesus H, just tell him to go home and don't come back? His contract runs another, what, 2 years? 3 years? Shouldn't teams be entitled a Fcuk Off clause, where they agree to pay the player for the full amount of term, unless he agrees to terminate it, but the cost doesn't count against the cap?

No?

Wishful thinking?

I just want Jake to go away at this point.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What else is there to say?

Yeah, for sure we all hope is false, or a fishing expedition. For me, that's far better than a scenario where a girl was violated. It's just....not good...that smoke always seems to follow Jake.

Can the 'Nucks just cut this guy loose? I know there are all sorts of protection mechanisms (for good reason) for players against false accusations that he's currently "protected" by. He's not suspended, he's "on leave" with pay. And that's fine, he should be presumed innocent. At this point, how does anyone prove what happened, unless there was medical evidence taken at the time that somehow didn't involve a call into the RCMP, and I don't even think that's lawful. I have no clue. Apparently the law is not and has not been engaged on this.

But, Jesus H, just tell him to go home and don't come back? His contract runs another, what, 2 years? 3 years? Shouldn't teams be entitled a Fcuk Off clause, where they agree to pay the player for the full amount of term, unless he agrees to terminate it, but the cost doesn't count against the cap?

No?

Wishful thinking?

I just want Jake to go away at this point.
makes me think of that POS Kobe Bryant.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
So Canucks are officially out. It was inevitable but wtf was Green doing with 2 minutes to go, an empty net and not putting Holglander out for the hat trick. Hog didn't look happy. Time to go Green. You to Jimbo.

Gilman for Gm. Gallant for coach.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, that's a wrap on a not-so-great season :(

Rumour that JB is gonna be back. Truthfully, he really should lose his job - 7 years and nothing really to show for it. Sakic hired in Colorado the same year FFS!

Looking at the lottery odds - how fcuking bad did teams from the Pacific division do? Canucks would have finished 3rd(!!!) this year behind Edmonton and Calgary if we go strictly on points.

Is Green back behind the bench? I would like the Flyers to can AV and he comes back here.

Happy The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts