Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2021/2022

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flames and Canucks dealing with Covid, as are the two teams who came through western Canada last week - Carolina and Boston... looking at the schedules, it's pretty clear that the Bruins were the super-spreaders...

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flames and Canucks dealing with Covid, as are the two teams who came through western Canada last week - Carolina and Boston... looking at the schedules, it's pretty clear that the Bruins were the super-spreaders...
Ice Hockey Kiss GIF by NHL

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can see the NHL tightening back up on their internal protocols for teams sooner than later. Surely, after 2xVax came in, they lightened up, along w/ the rest of society. I can see them going back to daily testing or whatever it was.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unreal!

I have a bad feeling it's all gonna get derailed by covid shite again...

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unreal!

I have a bad feeling it's all gonna get derailed by covid shite again...
Thought about this last night. Feels like going backwards and we are being prepped for inevitable shut downs and closures again. Getting prepared to tell my 2 young ones big sister might not be able to come to Canada for Xmas. It's almost at the point where it's getting a little to predictable. This scenario has been playing out in my head since October.

I don't see this ending well. People are gonna really lose it this time.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saw some unconfirmed media reports on another 4 but now seeing reports no more than yesterday... either way so fcuked up.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do you mean 4 total? I know there was the 2 before the game, 1 got pulled from the game and then one more. I heard everyone was negative today and they are travelling.
the Bruins travelled on "negative" tests and clearly were nothing of the sort.... it may be that Omricon is better at evading the current testing methods, which would obviously suck...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the Bruins travelled on "negative" tests and clearly were nothing of the sort.... it may be that Omricon is better at evading the current testing methods, which would obviously suck...
Apparently the strain is far more contagious, but also milder, symptomatically speaking. We participate on what I call an "Egghead" call weekly, but effectively it's a group of leading US Scientists and entrepreneurs involved with these scientists (that's where we get to the table) to discuss specifically COVID-19 and mitigation strategies for indoor air quality treatment.

So, for most of this, this will feel closer to a cold than a flu, or worse (apparently, allegedly, don't hold me to this, not even a doctor on TV and all that). I suppose the concern is still the strain on the medical system pushing back other critical care patients.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently the strain is far more contagious, but also milder, symptomatically speaking. We participate on what I call an "Egghead" call weekly, but effectively it's a group of leading US Scientists and entrepreneurs involved with these scientists (that's where we get to the table) to discuss specifically COVID-19 and mitigation strategies for indoor air quality treatment.

So, for most of this, this will feel closer to a cold than a flu, or worse (apparently, allegedly, don't hold me to this, not even a doctor on TV and all that). I suppose the concern is still the strain on the medical system pushing back other critical care patients.

Further to that, this is apparently consistent with how viruses often mutate... more contagious, less severe... makes me wonder why the new "please don't travel" recommendation from the feds - not that I plan to follow it, unless it turns into an order or the US closes its border...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0