Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2020 Playoff Edition - Round Two vs Vegas

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well that was.. deflating.

No gas left in the tank is my thought and explanation - the back-to-back and the energy expended playing on the ropes for so long was the killer. And yet, they still had a chance with 5 minutes to go :eek:

Of course during the game I was yelling and screaming at guys like Miller who seemed to be going through the motions but yeah, no gas left across the board.

But how it would have been so different if Brock wasn't robbed by Lehner in the second (Demko standing on his head not withstanding).

Reeves is an idiot. Full stop.

Now what do we do? New season supposedly starts December 1 but honestly with covid travel restrictions and flu season coming up, I can't see it happening... unless all the Canadian teams play each other 8 times like MLS :rolleyes:

Over to you Raptors, LFC, and Cowboys :)

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well that was.. deflating.

No gas left in the tank is my thought and explanation - the back-to-back and the energy expended playing on the ropes for so long was the killer. And yet, they still had a chance with 5 minutes to go :eek:

Of course during the game I was yelling and screaming at guys like Miller who seemed to be going through the motions but yeah, no gas left across the board.

But how it would have been so different if Brock wasn't robbed by Lehner in the second (Demko standing on his head not withstanding).

Reeves is an idiot. Full stop.

Now what do we do? New season supposedly starts December 1 but honestly with covid travel restrictions and flu season coming up, I can't see it happening... unless all the Canadian teams play each other 8 times like MLS :rolleyes:

Over to you Raptors, LFC, and Cowboys :)
You had me until cowboys

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fell a wee bit short but Vegas was tough throughout.

At a certain point Demko couldn't stand on his head any longer with those horseshoes up his ass, and Vegas eventually gets a deserved rub of the green to put in that 1st goal.

Miller was my favourite player Regs throughout the playoffs and yeah, I think he just didn't have it in the tank last night.

I think Mark Stone is s deadly hockey player IMHO - He grew on me and I have a new respect for him.

Dude and I were chatting that we think Marky goes, and if he does, my best wishes.

Excited for the future and enjoyed every minute.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts