Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2020 Playoff Edition - Round Two vs Vegas

FC Red Star

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wonder what Roussel was thinking and doing last night. If you are going to agitate then be ready to fight otherwise smarten up and play hockey because Canucks are not as physical as Knights so guess who is going to pay the price.

On the other hand, it was shocking to me to see 10-minute misconduct only to Roussel when Reaves was equally "guilty" of everything that was going on.
NHL referees let Reaves bawking chicken noises at Rousell which, in my opinion, was enough for a misconduct but, I guess, theatrics and stupidities like that as OK with NHL.

Sadly, that pest Reaves ended up being a lot smarter than Rousell.

Anyone knows what Rousell was saying to Reaves during "hugging time"?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
That game was painful, team wasn't ready and had no answer for anything :(

Looking for a huge rebound performance tomorrow - our big guns need to produce something of a statement. Big guns does not equal/include Edler.

:mad:

Go Canucks!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Exactly Regs.

We know what Edler is now, which is, a solid, reliable DMan, good at a lot of things, but he's not going to put a team on his back. I like this older, steadier Edler.

Hughes is our guy from the back, and we actually have a few guys up top that can put up numbers.

You know, the team looked to me like a bunch of young guys that won an emotional series two days ago, and probably let loose a bit. Recovery is really 2+ days from a good night of boozing. They looked tired, spent, and in need of another day. If they went out and enjoyed the series win the other night, even for a few bevies till midnight, that has an effect. Not begrudging them, just saying, that's what they looked like to me, incapable of dialing it up, and hypothesizing.

Everything here on in is gravy to me. I hope they can take it to 7 and pull of another upset. I definitely see this going 7, but also would not be surprised to see Vegas finish it earlier. They simply looked the better team to me than the Blues.

Also @FC Red Star , 100% agree on Rouselle. Go back and review those Burrows tapes, and take out a page. Be annoying, but really, you are there to hit and provide energy. His line has to win their battles, and I don't think they are close. Look at Reaves, who'd want to tangle with him? Jesus.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
like I said, men against boys... just a little premature... still think it's a Vegas-Tampa final...

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like the rest did them well Dude!!
Enjoyed watching....especially after trying to watch the Caps bullshit tonight.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
So your Bruins boycotted tonight's game eh:D:D:D

Yeah... two horseshit calls leading to power play goals and a pick by a linesman during a one on one... Cassidy may have earned himself a $25,000 fine when he accused the refs of "inserting themselves into a game between two good teams", but he's bang on. maybe they win maybe they lose, but they were fine in period one until that abortion happened... dumb and dumber in stripes...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Updated Schedule

Saturday, Aug. 29: Golden Knights vs. Canucks, 6:45 p.m. | NBCSN, SN, CBC, TVAS

Sunday, Aug. 30: Canucks vs, Golden Knights, 7:30 p.m.| NBCSN, SN, CBC, TVAS

Tuesday, Sept. 1: Canucks vs. Golden Knights, 6:45 p.m.| NBCSN, SN, CBC, TVAS

Members online

Your TTP Wallet