Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2019/20

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sure, I guess so. If the prerequisites are to be rat weasal or rapist I don't like the Sedins Chances of getting in. I'm sure Marchand is great guy and his donations to the community are on par. He just just doesnt wanna be acknowledged so he chooses to keep it quiet.

He's also an avid hunter; he considers that a donation to conservation...

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
God damn I had a good time at the rink last night.

My buddy Bear took me out and his seats were surrounded by black and gold.
They all sat on their mopey asses while we continually stood up and just gave 'er on the Ain't Talking Bout Love at the top of our lungs all night.

:)

Roses are red
Violets are blue
When I listen to Van Halen
My neighbors do too

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
God damn I had a good time at the rink last night.

My buddy Bear took me out and his seats were surrounded by black and gold.
They all sat on their mopey asses while we continually stood up and just gave 'er on the Ain't Talking Bout Love at the top of our lungs all night.

:)

Roses are red
Violets are blue
When I listen to Van Halen
My neighbors do too

glad you enjoyed your February scheduling win...

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I really did - Cheers bud.

The only problem was tripping over the lips of people like you in my section was all when I had to keep using the can from all the celebratory beers I was drinking...

The other downer was I ran into Clark Brolly.
Guy bores the tits off me.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This game was crazy to watch, and because it's the Bruins, even with a 4 goal cushion you just don't feel safe. Then 5. Then 6. Start thinking it's Bizzaro world.

To me, just another 2 points. This East Coast swing has some pretty damaged opponents on the line.

Montreal and Ottawa in selling mode and both in shambles. Toronto coming off what has to be the single most embarrassing defeat since they bent over in the 3rd for the Bruins a few years back. I was in TO that night, BTW. Gretzky's I think. I was as smashed as anyone, and had to seriously watch myself as they imploded and the mood changed drastically.

Just keep getting those 2 points, and all will be good.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed.

In all due respect Boston is an awesome club right now which was why I was so stoked Saturday night.

Every time that Bergeron/Ratface/Pastrnak line was on the ice I was shitting my pants.
They are very good together.
When Pastrnak deked out Marky on that first goal I thought 'Oh fcuk - Here we go'...

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the record, none of the Bruins were skating anywhere near hard enough Saturday to have caused Markstrom's injury.... must just be a freak thing...

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Marky's ready and we stay healthy here, man, I fancy us to be a possible dark horse given what they're reporting out of training camp.

Tough not to get caught up and believe the hype, but its cool there is indeed hype.

Go Canucks Go

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
looking forward to the Canucks knocking out the Wild and Minny winning the Lafreniere lottery...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh man. That would be so in line w/ the Canucks' luck over the years.

I will say- I'm caught up in this. It's been a long time since I plan my day around watching hockey live. Talking years, 2012....

Brock looks like a man on a mission, Pettey looks like he's turned it up another notch, proving he's the real deal. Like RF said, if Markstrome gets back to his regular season form, the team could win a round or two here. After yesterday's performance, you sort of have to believe / hope he's found the form.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's top 3 in these playoffs both save % and GAA - I'd say he is in form :)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think he still needs to 'tweak' a bit guys. ;)

(Pssst - Watch the shots up high on your right shoulder Marky)

It felt good to scream and point at the telly last night.

Looking forward to watching the second round on vacation in the Southern Okanagan for the next two weeks. :cool:

Come On You Nucks!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0