Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2016/2017 Season

Canucks will make the playoffs (early season edition)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We want the Cup!

:)

First preseason game in the books as we lost 3-2 to the Sharks last night.

Bo was a machine at the dot. Unfortunately doesn't look good with Virtanen going down with a shoulder issue :(

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
If we can keep injuries to a minimum this year. I cant see why we don't contend for a playoff spot. I'll go a little further and say 1st in the division could be in play. Alot has to go right but considering the dead weight we got rid of and the additions of Erickson, Guddy and Sutter (dont really count him last year) accompanied by the younger guys like Hutton, Horvat , Jake and Sven being a year older it could be a fun year to watch. They need to improve their home record. On paper they look tougher to play against.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Matthews?

Come on, McDavid is twice the player and it's a long shot for even the Oilers to make the dance :rolleyes:

Its this crazy thing....Matthews is in the East and McDavid's Coilers and Nucks are in the West.....

Now I ask you who has a better shot to make the Playoffs Leafs in the East or Coilers and NUcks in the West

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Bye Bye Etem, nice knowing ya!

Ducks just claimed him off waivers - he was never going to amount to anything for us, plenty of opportunity but never took it.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ducks just claimed him off waivers - he was never going to amount to anything for us, plenty of opportunity but never took it.
Knowing our luck he'll be a top scoring player in the playoffs for the Ducks.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

Tells me all I need to know if you lose your job to a 29 year old journeyman on a PTO.

WTF is Willie doing with Horvat? 4th line between Dorsett and Burrows

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What happened to Matthews last night? Talk about falling off a cliff production-wise :)

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canucks make me sleepy. I'm going to watch them because I'm a fan and supporter but honestly nothing exciting about this team. What player would you really pay to watch at this stage? Yah the Sedins can still play but man do we feel a long way from the top tier teams.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Probably best to bottom out another year or two. We are clearly not winning the cup or going far in playoffs if we even make it.
No horvat is on the 4th line right now. Isn't he supposed to be our future first liner? He needs to be getting too 6 minutes. Put Sutter on line 3.

Those final few league wins last season bumped us up a couple spots and really hurt us in not getting a top 3 pick.
Could you imagine Laine here!

Going to be a tough couple seasons ahead. Edmonton seems primed to be a team for a decade while we watch it all happen.

Hate how being shitty for years rewards teams in the NHL. Edmonton should have been relegated 3 times over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0