Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2015 Playoff Edition - Round One vs Calgary

Who'll win the series?

• Canucks in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flames in 4

• Flames in 5

• Flames in 6

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quote function hasn't changed.

At all.
I cannot figure out the quote function with this new improved TTP system, but paragraph three above is welcome to the Vancouver Canucks for the last 30 years. As soon as they get up they relax and get beat. Been happening forever, including when this God they call Linden played. .

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You all know team is not strong enough. Calgary coaches new that and sent the big boys to hurt smaller Canucks. You can not have five guy that can not hurt a fly.
And on top of it you do not have two mean strong D. You know you are going to loose before you start.
Twins need a guy that can protect them. Verbata is not it and he costs allot. Young Archibuald can do that. Bo Vertanen and Hansen you will not find a better second line.
Bonino will not hut a fly guy has good hands he can shoot, but that's about it If given a chance Richardson can do a better job on third line.
We can bitch all we want but in my opinion they made a mistake not bringing two guys from the farm to protect number one Lack and Miller and number two to stand up to guys like that goon from Calgary running around full speed to hurt guys.
Hansen and Burrows and Richardson are sole of the team. Never get rid of these tree guys. Bonino.Higgens Hami or Bieksa yes Team needs younger stronger D. Perdan and Sanguinetti should be here. Both six foot four over two hundred. Bobby jumps up in to play,Perdan stays home and cleans around the net. Both can fight if need be.
Shinkaruk is getting better each game. Kid plays like Hansen but has better hands for scoring. Defazio is as good as Higgens or better. Guy is five years or more younger. 6 foot 1 2010 lbs.
Lack and Markstrom can do the job here. Miller would get a job from Toronto or Sharks both need good NHL keeper. Both teams have D that can protect the keeper, getting rid of Matthias and Richardson is a dumb move. Verbata, Higgens,Bonino and Hammi would be the guys if I was a GM on that team..
I think Linden should clean up number of guys in scouting.
Bring Tim Hunter to scouting team. You will see kids with hart here. In first round big winger from Portland is a must. Draft D in second and third rounds. Europian players with skill in fourth, 5th and sixth round. And a meanest guy in 7 th round.
Calgary coaches must be laughing. Willie must throw that dam clip board away and hold a hurb pipe in his hands. It will bring a smile on his face.
Over all it was an OK year. Good hockey every so often. In playoffs up and down like a trampoline.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Talk around Montreal is Weber will be heading back in the fall. They must have money to pay the guy. That will let Clendening in to that spot. Clendening is no worse, and in some areas better.I am not sure about Matthias club like Devels might be willing to give a guy four million plus, their team is old and in need of rebuild.
I hope Benning gives a guy like MacMillan a chance he could slip in to Matthias spot. Guy plays with grit in time could score 15 to 20 goals. Reminds me of Burrows when he first came here.
Baertschi Richardson and Kassian could be dam good third line. Shinkaruk DeFazio and Kenins fouth line.
Edler Tenev, Perdan Bieksa, Seguinetti Clandaning and Sbisa and Corrado if some one gets hurt are not so bad. Bigger and stronger D.
Marstrom reminds me so much of Shnieder it will be big mistake letting him go. I would not do that. I would trade Miller and get two prospects for Utica.
Vertanen will score thirty goals if he plays with twins he can hit the puck. Reminds me of Brett Hall with better speed and strength.
Bo should be given an A to put on his shirt. One hell of a player for Canucks.
If we get into playoffs next year you will see us in second round of playoffs. Coach will be much smarter next year. It was a allot preasure on him this year to make the playoffs as hi did.
Slow youth movement is the only way.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0