Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2015 Playoff Edition - Round One vs Calgary

Who'll win the series?

• Canucks in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flames in 4

• Flames in 5

• Flames in 6

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hopefully they will have the game playing in the concourse at B.C. place. Tough choice but DC United....can't miss,

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hell with it, we are still kicking. Saturday will be some kind of game. Bonino is alive. Twins woke up, one never knows. D did a much better job tonight, Miller got to the puck on the boards and made it easier for D.
"Party on"LW prom Portland WHL would do us well for next year. I am sure Benning is looking hard.
Cheers to all of you TTP's Cheers. Seventh game and this town will go nuts.
Lets go Bo you can do it. Lack will learn allot from watching these games. Miller wants to prove him self as he got stepped on in St. Luie.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For those that don't know who Kate Upton is, here's all you need to know:

kate-upton3.jpeg

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs she would kill you lad.
There will be no sleep for few big guns in Edmonton. Peter is cleaning house. Linden and Benning have to wake up big times. Edmonton bear will start rebuilding. Even with Conner no chance next year. Year after yes. I hope Benning adds a kid from Finland this year to Canucks. There is two very good players on that team.
The only way to stop the speed of Edmonton will be by adding few big guys to soften those guys a bit. Vertanen is good for that Bo is good , one more like them two we could see the day light. Pitter from Portland is a must in June of this year.
Though task tomorrow but there is hope. Willie smartened up a bit in last game. Now if we could get Edler to wake up and show his shot we might win.
If he stays the same Detroit is not that far next summer.
Stanton must be pissed off big times. Sitting this long does no good for guy like him. Yet he was big part of the club makeing it to playoffs.
Due if you did you would go blind.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you think Bonino (who is absolutely garbage) and Sbiesa (who is so overpaid now) is comparable to what Kesler brings is equal....your crazy. That was a terrible trade, said it from day one.

You can say it from day 1 all you want but nobody will listen. They actually have a website for you…head on over and do some reading: http://www.youryoure.com

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise your doll is not the same as Regs. Regs is so natural that even a very sick man would go at it. Yours is made of added bags in the docks room.
Regs is just like a good roch with out any spice.
I am sure few Canucks guys will roch a bit after they win. Kassian might have a doll or two just look what happened to his back. Even Willie might do a bit, he might be less nerves. My gut tells me Hansen will score one or two. Verbata is getting set for the big one might be tonight.
Canuckers are not quiting town will party. Shoot the dam puck from the slot.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0