Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2015/16 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
My gut feeling is owers will not give GM any money for free agents till they trade guys from Utica and Weber from here. I would trade Biega he would bring fourth round back this way. Young man can play he could help a team. I would keep Weber here,for PK set-up man.
Dorsset is the hardest worker they ever head. Reminds me of Smeal in his days.
from here on I will read your posts. Cheers.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Always buyers after a win.

I actually hope they retain Miller w/ the intent on splitting his time more evenly w/ Markstrom next season. I hope we sell, and get what we can.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sell sell sell.
Like we are the brick and it's a massive one day only sale.
Get vrbata for pennies on the dollar.
Edler never before seen at this price, get him while you can!
Everything must go!

When I want them to win, they don't.
When I want them to lose last night. They don't.

Good call on the Markstrom/Miller.
One more year with Miller being traded next year this time. Gives another season for Markstrom to ease in to his future role.

Bottom 5 is our goal?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Win is a win guys. If you sell all there will be nothing left. Kids like Etem Granlund and Vey have a future here. Edler will get moved in the summer. Vrbata will go this year maybe LA,Dallas or Florida. Bartowski must stay,Benning needs bit of relaxing erbs. Hamhius to Dallas for Nichushkin,or Ville Pokka. I do not
like fast moves. Vrbata will bring back young D. Hamhuis the same. To me that's enough for this year. As I said in the summer Edler can bring 2 round plus a prospect to add to Utica.
Miller gets moved next year this time it gives Marksrom more time to fit in. Every so often he gets the jitters. There is five six college guys as free agents that Benning can add to help Utica. Prust will get moved, Higgens should stay in Utica and take a job of asstant coach. Traves Green will get a job in NHL next summer. Bomgartner will get the head coaching job with Utica.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lion sell is not easy no one wants them. Only Hammi and Vrbata have nibbers. Tomorrow early you will hear it, Vrbs to Florida for a young D, Hammi to Dallas for for RW and 2 draft maybe first round. It really does not matter after first 15 guys who take who. Carap shoot this year. Club would be better off to take three over age players like Maletta, Betz and Picco. All three can skate shoot a duke it out if need be.Team needs bit more grind to it. Boring to watch with out guys like Dorsett. Looks like Benning will send Cracknell to Utica for cup run. We have to make money some how.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am glad no trades were made. Vrbata will bring more in June than now. As far as Hammi i am not sure. Dallas did give an offer club did not take it.
I hope we chase the dream of wild card and get there. At least youth in the system have a chance now to lift their game.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vrbata likes Vancouver Franchise,he will not run away. It is not about money for him. He has a young family he might stay put here same as twins.
Mistake was made by the coach at the start to put him with BO. If he would have stayed with twins guy would have twenty five goals. Bo runs and guns Vrbata is more go to guy for shot. Hansen could easy played with Bo and Sven.
I would keep him here for next year or two for sure. let him play with twins. Burrows is doing nothing in my opinion should go before Vrbata. That would give Grenier or Gaunce a spot. Team is missing playoffs due to our D. Edler goes Hamhuies stays in my opinion. Club must spend money on a D with a boomer of a shot, PK needs that man. Rest we are OK. We still might get close to wild card spot. And for god sake bring Pedan to add size to D.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
LW/C Gaunce called up to Vancouver. Burrows might be sitting out few game it'sabout time maybe even Vrbata.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Even though club lost, guys played a good game.Sometime game luck is just not there.Franchise Trever and Jim have till the end of next year to see where it all goes. One could see Steve Tombs here if thing go sideways. For some friggen reason they can not win at home. Jim still can get Drouin from Tempa. Give them first round pick in 2016 and Weber they will do it to fix the problem. This team needs top three forward. Club can also add a guy off of KHL team on D. Nick Ross would do better job than two guys we have on our D now. This year D maybe has 80 points between 8 guys. In a total sense to make the playoffs D has to have 160 to 180 points a year total, plus we need 12 guys with 25 points or more on a forward lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0