Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2012/2013 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

rich2

Oct 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
attn: canuck fans. tune into the bruins vs habs game right now to watch how real hockey is played. you have been watching ringette for too long!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trace I think Booth should pack his bag, most likley he will be gone. Gillis needs to smarten up or he might mis the playoffs. Loo needs to be in goal till they get in playoffs, kid is good but not as good as Loo.
Garrison dam well needs to play right point on powerplays. I think they head seven shots in powerplay in lost five games.
Trace I bet you you would score a goal before twins decide to shoot.
If they miss the playoffs both coach and manager will be gone to snowing Ontario.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oldtimer I do agree with you. Burk would do better job. Gillist is only adding AHL players. I just can not understand his moves. Nickolas is playing for Woles. The kid is twice as good as
little guy and way better that the kid we got from Bufalo. They better sort it out soon or they just might miss playoffs.
The guy in Toronto also has no balls to make any movers. As he does know Vancouver. Ballard would be way better on the eastern side than he is here. The sisters are making us sick with pass around the boards. No one has any balls to stand in the midle fifteen fit from the goal and fire that dam puck.
We need a guy like Lucich that can stay in the midle and dish it out. Kassian is just a big woos.
They all talk big yet team is way worse than last year or year before.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hard year to get a proper feel for the team. The Canucks as a team are known for coming to training camp at an extremely high level of fitness and with the late start this year it didn't happen and it really does show with the third period stats. I know all teams are i n the same boat and we are half way through the season but that was something that gave this team an advantage and with the schedule you are just trying to play catch up. Power play isn't working but that is something you work on in training camp and practice and this year they really aren't getting proper practices and no real training camp. Kesler missing is really big deal and can't be understated. He helps the power play, penalty kill and faceoffs where we have struggled all year. No doubt there are missing pieces up front but my biggest concern is our defense because they are locked in for a long time and it is not looking very good. I would put Edler on top of the list of players that have to step up and consistently play at the level they need him to.

It's a funny year and I know the window is closing but to over react this year is probably a mistake. Look at Toronto they think they are a playoff team right now;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts