Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canada Women @ Tokyo Olympics

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
sigh... we can barely support a men's league; now we're going to have a women's league as well?

nice idea, but no idea how you make it financially viable...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sigh... we can barely support a men's league; now we're going to have a women's league as well?

nice idea, but no idea how you make it financially viable...

Philantorphy is the only answer. Either MLS Clubs spearhead this, or....well....someone with a Billions bucks of fun money, and just go to town w/ a WCPL.

Certainly won't be ticket or sponsor driven. It'll be a great tax write-off.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are we talking about the same Glen Clark? When did he become a billionaire? Thought he was selling cars or insurance or something?

How about getting a different Clark. How about getting Big-Bombs Chrissy Clarke back in the local fold? Sure in the private sector she can go back to low cut blouses?

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are we talking about the same Glen Clark? When did he become a billionaire? Thought he was selling cars or insurance or something?

How about getting a different Clark. How about getting Big-Bombs Chrissy Clarke back in the local fold? Sure in the private sector she can go back to low cut blouses?
Clark runs Pattison's empire...

Fun fact, about six months ago I'm getting out the elevator at my place and as the doors open I'm almost run over by Christy's rack trying to rush in... she had her kid (who is about 6 foot 5 now) with her, so I was a lot more polite than I might have been... haven't seen her again, regrettably...

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts