Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canada Women @ Olympic Qualifying Tourney in Vancouver 2012

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
But the biggest issue I saw was the lack of a midfield (outside of Scott who has a very bright future in that deep role she is playing). Turnover after turnover after turnover. No creativity, no confidence on the ball.

Regs, I see a lot of potential in Scott, but I don't know how someone can play at the 'international level' and have absolutely no left foot. Everything came off of her right, and each ball coming to her was switched to her right. A little bulldog she was, but man...seriously? The greatest players have no trouble knocking a ball with either foot...

I still see a lot of 'girl purse running' in these games... Canada can't and won't get to the top 5 in the world with the talent that we are moving forward with now...sorry to say ladies...

I'd like to see how many cat scratches these players have due to all the grabby arm flayling... As a former player, and referee, I wouldn't let half that shite go... Not to mention the terrible display of throwins our youth think is the 'proper' way to throw now:rolleyes:...

I had enough and I only went to the game on Friday. I am, however, glad to see Sinclair's leadership evolve from the good old days of when she bumped me from my starting spot on my premier team :eek: she was only 16 and a 'call-up' from youth:p

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Being able to play with both feet is over-rated.

~KeephimtohisrightBurnsie.

:wa:

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC, where have you been????? PM if you see this or let me know how I can contact you as you are never on TTP!!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regi, I was going to Burn...Burnsie, but with someone being soooooooooooo left footed and easy to mark... I didn't bother :rolleyes:

Onto my Captain comment: I'll bet a lot of dough that he could come up with a team of talent (in looks and play) that would give this Olympic team a run for their money. He'd have them ready in 4 months...an exhibition game should be set up as a send off to the Olympics...I'd pay to see that.

The ladies Canadian team needs the Caitlin Davies of the world...

Conductor, 'hi'...I'll p.m. you:cool:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Being able to play with both feet is over-rated.

~KeephimtohisrightBurnsie.

:wa:

So true, Regs. There is a reason we have an inside of our foot AND an outside. Without the right foot, it would have been very difficult for me to balance when using the inside or outside of the my left foot. This two foot business is completely shite.

BTW, 90% of the footballers on this site ONLY go right, so that is usually a MOOT point and extremely ironic when they chirp.....

"He's only got a left foot."

:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is a reason we have an inside of our foot AND an outside. Without the right foot, it would have been very difficult for me to balance when using the inside or outside of the my left foot. This two foot business is completely shite.
This quote is so good, it's going in my signature :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
its times like these i really wish I took art instead of homec... although I am a master French toast maker, but still.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0