Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canada Vs Honduras Oct 16

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jigsaw all the youth developement is way over my head as I am not involved at all so I'll leave that to the guys who know what they are talking about. I get what you are saying about needing a domestic league but I can't see how that will work finacially. You would need atleast 10 owners willing to loose a couple hundred thousand a year to make that work. Canada is very large country that does not support lower level leagues very well. I think we have to keep ourselves latched onto the US leagues a close as possible atleast untill we grow the sport to a level that soccer is number 2 behind hockey.

Konk

Mar 25, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hainault is more talented than Lenarduzzi but he isn't tougher or as disciplined based on what I have been seeing. Typifies it all, that example. How about Bruce Wilson? Same position as Hainault. Are you kidding me? Wilson would eat him alive. But Hainault is more skilled than Wilson.

Isn't Hainault the guy that got megged on the 18 yd. line? Ya, he's talented.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tony Waiters is involved with a group out of the UK that does exactly this acting as tutors and what-not for coaches using chat & video (at least the last I spoke to him he was).

I think it is called LMA - World leading online sports education provider SportsPath.com

I am also just a lowly "B" Provincial coach. And you know what, I can't be bothered to even attempt to get to a higher level of coaching certification. What's the point? What will it get me? I have a career and getting a CSA "A" won't replace that career, not even close. There aren't any pro gigs out there, and I have no "name" so I ain't ever going to be a TD. Though that may also be because I say "ain't" a lot. :) My point is, I am not this great and wonderful coach, but I work my ass off to improve myself as a coach for the kids, and for myself, and with no help from BCSA or CSA - certification (piece of paper) be damned. I've had my "B" for 5+ years and am a far superior coach now to what I was then thanks to no help from the governing bodies. Huge thanks to my club TD for support over the years though!

But that's only one issue. Here's issue #2. Coach development. Since I've received my "B" the BCSA has hosted 2 or 3 conferences at BC Place, and now recently the Whitecaps have also done this. With the invention of twitter I was able to remark in a public forum an idea on how to implement coach development to a mass audience on a monthly basis - hosted by BCSA and/or CSA. I remarked there's only been a GK coach course offered recently - which cost of course. BCSA said "great!" and said I should contact my club and TD to arrange more. I responded "shouldn't coach development be driven by BCSA/CSA?" I eagerly await a response.

My idea is a simple one to state, though I honestly can't remark on how simple it would be to implement. FREE (or very cheap!) online streamed coach courses with either chat capability during the video, or a post-stream online forum where the course could be discussed. You can have monthly courses. If CSA runs this you could have each province host once per year, and the sessions could be run at the national training centres, or provincial program sessions. Each province runs a topic-specific session - just as your normal practices should be! Attacking in the final third, interplay in the centre of the park to find width, 1v1 defending, technical session on teaching using laces to pass over distance etc etc etc etc etc. Make them age appropriate.

This, it seems to me, would be far cheaper and easier to organize than community-based in-person sessions as are run now - which are poorly attended. These should be free.

The #1 issue in this country is player development. Players can't be developed however without coaches being developed.

(order of priority is obviously adaptable! I need no "convincing" of something being more important than others - this is off top of head)
1. Develop coaches (no cost to coaches unless the coach seeks certifications)
2. Coaches then develop players.
3. Competitive elite leagues (BCSPL, Ontario's coming league etc) so like-minded players can compete
4. Nationwide league (similar to USSDA)
4b. Sponsorship to create COST-REDUCTION so ALL players of sufficient level can compete without the inhibition of fees.
5. Pro academies (MLS, NASL - rumoured two more teams coming to Canada)
5b. Pro's develop pro's, not non-profit youth clubs!
6. Nationwide league, with a u23 requirement (or make it a u23 league with some overage players - minimum 6 months, and run professionally with online streaming, off-field standards both financial and facility, youth affiliations, and v-cup entry for all teams)
7. Youth national programs given extraordinary funding (seems this is happening already - u17, u18, u20 mens have all been going to overseas tours within the last two years regularly ... and doing fairly well! u23's finishing 3rd recently, for example)
8. MLS Canadian squads raise the number of required Canadians to .... #X ?? (and stop counting guys like Rochat as domestic!!!)
9. "B" Canada squad of all domestic talents play games regularly. Closed-doors, overseas tournaments. Whatever. Make them youth-based of course. All your NCAA talents (Becker, Beckie, Haber, Rowley....some guys are tearing-up NCAA right now), and MLS academy kids (the ones NOT part of the "A" youth national teams - ie, Alderson is on an "A" youth national team). Get them games! Look at where a guy like REB is now and where he was 4 years ago, or a guy like Josh Simpson before those "B" national team games - there's huge value in a "B" team in Canada.
9b. CIS players become NCAA draft-eligible.
9c. Canadian teams stop making ridiculous draft choices like Greg Klazura (Bless his effort though), and start bringing in their youth guys or guys like SAIKO who have significant skill sets, and are actually younger and Canadian. How the hell is Saiko not in MLS? (tip: MLS won't pay transfer fee's to NASL for some unknown and ridiculous reason)

10. Provincial Programs must be FREE, and should be attending FOREIGN competitions. Scrap the national championships. Leave those to the club teams. PTP should be playing abroad as much as possible.

11. Club Canada. Have a u23 team in the USL Pro, funded by CSA/provincial associations. The national team coach or at least the u23 national team coach could run this team. Base it in Toronto and play out of BMO. Club Canada could have a u19 team in PDL as well as their reserves.

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting times for sure but then again it has been "interesting times" for almost 30 years. Unfortunately it has been said thousands of times over that time period and the most recent debacle has only brought it all back into clear focus again: IT ALL STARTS AT THE TOP. Leadership is paramount to success, which means the CSA STILL needs to be gutted completely. No more temporary bandaids because it isn't working.

With all due respect to Victor because he is a great leader in general, but couldn't we do better than this? Yes, he has played the game in the Vancouver Metro League and the local amateur Italian League and of course he has some business acumen, but does that qualify him to lead a national soccer association in 2012? He is an upgrade from the past but we are spinning our wheels here, in my opinion.

You need not look any further than Basketball Canada to find a compelling option for change. This association has floundered in mediocrity and faced some of the identical issues as the CSA over the past decades (see certain players refusing to play for their country). Until recently. Enter Steve Nash, an individual that has played the game at the utmost hightest level and he has been a part of successful elite organizations. An individual who also runs businesses and who partners with corporate leaders on a GLOBAL level. He understand how things should be run. Oh yeah, he is also charismatic, well respected, and loved across Canada. A true visionary that can lead an association into the future and increase the likelihood of success at all levels across the sport.

Who is the CSA's Steve Nash? In my opinion, there are few good candidates. I've already said this to a couple of people but Paul Peschisolido makes a hell of a lot of sense to me. Here is a guy that is very familiar with the CSA and all the challenges of CONCACAF and he has vast experience with professional football but, more importantly, he is married to Karen Brady, a top executive in English football for 20 years. She was a managing director for Birmingham at the age of 23 and she is the current vice-chairmen of West Ham United (I know because Wikipedia told me so!). She is also a business woman, journalist, broadcaster and, together with Paul, I believe that they could "knock some heads" at the CSA and transform the association into something that resembles an organization with a vision and a structure that is conducive to successful football at the highest levels. It doesn't hurt that they are both charismatic, well respected and would be loved across Canada, not unlike Nash. And, shockingly, they aren't parent volunteers that have climbed the ranks of the CSA...nor are they castoffs from Europe that flee to Canada with an accent and European badge. They could be the CSA's Steve Nash but the question is would they ever consider it? Probably not because they likely have a very enjoyable life in England but this is the direction we need to go, in my view...we need new leadership with total and complete autonomy to do as they see fit.

Lastly, it is so frustrating to keep hearing about this great need for "player development". We have been developing players for years and I have no doubt in my mind that this has improved over time. There are more coaches out there now at the youth level that have played the game and who understand the game...I think the players have actually gotten better technically. However, the glaring problem is there is no clear identity or plan for our national program...what are we? How are we supposed to be playing as a country? What are our strengths and weaknesses?...how the hell are we going to win games? This is the message that also needs to get back to the youth coaches. Go back to the 1980's and it sounds funny to say but at least we knew what we were...there was going to be no fitter teams than Canada. That was a message that was passed down every level of Canadian soccer. I know because it was a messsage delivered to me in person on several ocassions, including in the form of being kidnapped away from a training session in order to go to a lab for Vo2Max test and a muscle biopsy! What's wrong with this guy...he can only run 4 laps in 12 minutes? I watch our current national team and wonder what the strategy is to win games....are we trying to play? Are we fitter than them? Do we play direct? Do we win the game in midfield? Can we defend better than most? What the eff are we?!!! I have no clue. I won't pretend to know what Spain does or how they do it...but is sure looks like they are on the same page at every level of their game. Go figure, they must have a plan!

I think that what happened after the 80s is that there was subtle movement away from this "fitness identity" towards trying to play the game better in general. And I agree with that. Who wouldn't? But unfortunately, even though we have improved technically, we would still be chasing other teams and nations in that department and that small step, by itself, would not be enough to improve our national side's results. Compounding the problem, as Ballbaby correctly points out, the players, as a result of the movement away from a "fitness identity", did get softer! "I'm a technically gifted player now, I don't need to get stuck in and outwork my competition." Unfortunately, my friend, while you have improved technically in this miniscule pond, you are still miles behind in the great sea of international football! So what's the solution? Obviously, there is some magical combination of attributes we need in players and teams but, once again, it all falls back on the CSA and its leadership. Leadership that knows what it takes to be successful in this game at the national level. Clearly, we don't know at this time.

My 2 cents

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting times for sure but then again it has been "interesting times" for almost 30 years. Unfortunately it has been said thousands of times over that time period and the most recent debacle has only brought it all back into clear focus again: IT ALL STARTS AT THE TOP. Leadership is paramount to success, which means the CSA STILL needs to be gutted completely. No more temporary bandaids because it isn't working.

With all due respect to Victor because he is a great leader in general, but couldn't we do better than this? Yes, he has played the game in the Vancouver Metro League and the local amateur Italian League and of course he has some business acumen, but does that qualify him to lead a national soccer association in 2012? He is an upgrade from the past but we are spinning our wheels here, in my opinion.

You need not look any further than Basketball Canada to find a compelling option for change. This association has floundered in mediocrity and faced some of the identical issues as the CSA over the past decades (see certain players refusing to play for their country). Until recently. Enter Steve Nash, an individual that has played the game at the utmost hightest level and he has been a part of successful elite organizations. An individual who also runs businesses and who partners with corporate leaders on a GLOBAL level. He understand how things should be run. Oh yeah, he is also charismatic, well respected, and loved across Canada. A true visionary that can lead an association into the future and increase the likelihood of success at all levels across the sport.

Who is the CSA's Steve Nash? In my opinion, there are few good candidates. I've already said this to a couple of people but Paul Peschisolido makes a hell of a lot of sense to me. Here is a guy that is very familiar with the CSA and all the challenges of CONCACAF and he has vast experience with professional football but, more importantly, he is married to Karen Brady, a top executive in English football for 20 years. She was a managing director for Birmingham at the age of 23 and she is the current vice-chairmen of West Ham United (I know because Wikipedia told me so!). She is also a business woman, journalist, broadcaster and, together with Paul, I believe that they could "knock some heads" at the CSA and transform the association into something that resembles an organization with a vision and a structure that is conducive to successful football at the highest levels. It doesn't hurt that they are both charismatic, well respected and would be loved across Canada, not unlike Nash. And, shockingly, they aren't parent volunteers that have climbed the ranks of the CSA...nor are they castoffs from Europe that flee to Canada with an accent and European badge. They could be the CSA's Steve Nash but the question is would they ever consider it? Probably not because they likely have a very enjoyable life in England but this is the direction we need to go, in my view...we need new leadership with total and complete autonomy to do as they see fit.

Lastly, it is so frustrating to keep hearing about this great need for "player development". We have been developing players for years and I have no doubt in my mind that this has improved over time. There are more coaches out there now at the youth level that have played the game and who understand the game...I think the players have actually gotten better technically. However, the glaring problem is there is no clear identity or plan for our national program...what are we? How are we supposed to be playing as a country? What are our strengths and weaknesses?...how the hell are we going to win games? This is the message that also needs to get back to the youth coaches. Go back to the 1980's and it sounds funny to say but at least we knew what we were...there was going to be no fitter teams than Canada. That was a message that was passed down every level of Canadian soccer. I know because it was a messsage delivered to me in person on several ocassions, including in the form of being kidnapped away from a training session in order to go to a lab for Vo2Max test and a muscle biopsy! What's wrong with this guy...he can only run 4 laps in 12 minutes? I watch our current national team and wonder what the strategy is to win games....are we trying to play? Are we fitter than them? Do we play direct? Do we win the game in midfield? Can we defend better than most? What the eff are we?!!! I have no clue. I won't pretend to know what Spain does or how they do it...but is sure looks like they are on the same page at every level of their game. Go figure, they must have a plan!

I think that what happened after the 80s is that there was subtle movement away from this "fitness identity" towards trying to play the game better in general. And I agree with that. Who wouldn't? But unfortunately, even though we have improved technically, we would still be chasing other teams and nations in that department and that small step, by itself, would not be enough to improve our national side's results. Compounding the problem, as Ballbaby correctly points out, the players, as a result of the movement away from a "fitness identity", did get softer! "I'm a technically gifted player now, I don't need to get stuck in and outwork my competition." Unfortunately, my friend, while you have improved technically in this miniscule pond, you are still miles behind in the great sea of international football! So what's the solution? Obviously, there is some magical combination of attributes we need in players and teams but, once again, it all falls back on the CSA and its leadership. Leadership that knows what it takes to be successful in this game at the national level. Clearly, we don't know at this time.

My 2 cents

your 2 cents is worth a dollar Reedie... Well fcuking said buddy.

Vic Rauter ............ Peschisolidooooooooooooooooooo

GOOD TIMES

Dezza?

swampdonkey

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've been out of the coaching loop for sometime now, I last coached in 2005 and both kids have moved on from youth soccer. Just prior to that there were changes to both field size and squad size. Moving to the escalating team size 3v3 to 4v4 etc... I wonder if this combined with changes in clubs being more self reliant in directing development. Is it plausible that some of these changes have helped the U17 and up programs with their international success? I appreciate there are other fundamental issues such as viable semi-pro leagues, professional player development at the MLS level, Provincial teams and all the politics involved but to all those directly involved with coaching and development. Have the grass roots changes helped any in skill and game play?

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why would the opinion of a fired amateur coach who couldn't even win back-to-back provincials matter to me?

j/k

hi reedie :)

pretty quick to jump all over me for suggestion of a similar nature... Though maybe if I was as thorough as Reedie it would have been easier for u to understand. I dont blame you though.:rolleyes:

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why would the opinion of a fired amateur coach who couldn't even win back-to-back provincials matter to me?

j/k

hi reedie :)

Hi dezza. You are correct...my opinion shouldn't matter because I am also part of the problem. Right now anyone involved in Canadian soccer is a part of the problem and the solution is to start again from the top with the correct leadership. Imagine a fan holding up a large sign to Canada, "you don't know what you're doing". We would all hold up the very same sign to the Spanish Ice Hockey Association or the German Lacrosse Association.

One footnote: I did have to turn down a coaching position at your club this summer. Rationale: Dezza :cool:

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
We will probably easily agree about one thing. Whitecaps are a private organization, business, and the main goal of that organization is to make money. Having said that it is obvious (to me) that their main concern is business, not player development (although Whitecaps have been bragging about player development for years). Anyway, I do not see how Whitecaps concept can help national team.

Secondly, we all can probably agree that a creation of a pro soccer league in Canada is not possible due to various reasons. Beside, there are MLS and USL so it would be hard to compete against these two leagues anyway.

If MLS and USL are the highest level of soccer on North American continent then the primary goal should be to increase the number of Canadian players in MLS and USL teams which means that Canadian soccer has to focus on those paths that lead to MLS draft, for example. If I understand how it works with the draft, MLS looks mostly at the colleges/universities to draf tplayers. It looks to me that Canadian soccer has to do something and start investing some serious money into soccer programs at colleges/universities (with the obligation that those colleges have at least 90% Canadian players). Obviously, significant portion of membership money should be invested into college soccer (which also means that something should be done so top Canadian colleges/universities can join the top tier college leagues in USA).
For me this looks the most logical way to have more Canadian players exposed to MLS draft which logically could lead to more Canadian players playing in MLS. The bigger the poll, the better it is for a national team!

Up to the college level all soccer enthusiasts should focus on provincial youth leagues (and ban pro teams like Whitecaps to have any say about youth leagues). Big youth clubs, those that can afford it, should higher good coaches and technical directors in order to develop young soccer players. This is, more or less, already in place but the key is to hire really good coaches, not friends and relatives.

Various soccer academies (with the proven track record) could get some monetary help from CSA too to help reduce the cost of fees those academies charge. That would be another level of player development. This is too, more or less, already in place.

So, instead on wasting time on Whitecaps and BCSA partnership (in BC) maybe Canada should focus on preparing youth soccer players for college/university level because that is one way to make it to MLS draft. If Whitecaps want they can then draft a Canadian player but it really does not matter if a Canadian kid plays MLS soccer in Vancouver, Toronto, San Jose, or New York.

My two cents on this topic.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
pretty quick to jump all over me for suggestion of a similar nature... Though maybe if I was as thorough as Reedie it would have been easier for u to understand. I dont blame you though.:rolleyes:

Indeed you made it sound like we should just kick out the current guy and offer the job to any half decent ex-pro. The thought of Craig Forrest running the CSA wasn't a very appealing one.

Out of curiosity what did people think of Colin Linford? He had a short term as president, but vacated it in frustration when he was overruled on the hiring decision for the MNT coach. He wanted a foreigner with a decent track record in CONCACAF, and we got... Dale Mitchell.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indeed you made it sound like we should just kick out the current guy and offer the job to any half decent ex-pro. The thought of Craig Forrest running the CSA wasn't a very appealing one.

Out of curiosity what did people think of Colin Linford? He had a short term as president, but vacated it in frustration when he was overruled on the hiring decision for the MNT coach. He wanted a foreigner with a decent track record in CONCACAF, and we got... Dale Mitchell.

C'mon Dezza... give me some credit and dont stereotype the polish side of me. Forrest is a great ambassador for the game in canada but he doesnt have the "balls" to run the CSA

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Unfortunately, Colin Linford was a loose cannon that almost got Canada "sanctioned" by FIFA (or to that effect) when he made disparaging remarks about FIFA to Yahoo Sports a couple of months before the U20 WC held here... not the smartest thing to do at the time and behind the scenes I believe it was Victor that was able to smooth things over.

Regarding a foreigner as MNT coach, the issue has always been money.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
...and we got... Dale Mitchell.

Mitchell is today, I believe, HPL director at Metro Ford. I do not know Dale Mitchell and this comment is not directly against him but this movement from BCSA to CSA then from CSA to maybe a youth soccer club, somewhere along the way work for Whitecaps too, again back to BCSA, etc. may be one of the biggest problems in Canadian soccer.

Always the same people who make important decisions about Canadian soccer... and nothing has worked for the last 10, 15, 20 years (and counting).

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately, Colin Linford was a loose cannon that almost got Canada "sanctioned" by FIFA (or to that effect) when he made disparaging remarks about FIFA to Yahoo Sports a couple of months before the U20 WC held here... not the smartest thing to do at the time and behind the scenes I believe it was Victor that was able to smooth things over.

Regarding a foreigner as MNT coach, the issue has always been money.

If money is truly a core issue for the CSA then I have found our saviour.

Canadian, mega-rich, and loves soccer.

He's trained with Barcelona
FC Barcelona - Justin Bieber s'entrena amb el Barça - YouTube

and Chelsea
This Is Justin Bieber - Chelsea FC and Westfield Christmas Lights [HD] - YouTube

He even wants to start his own team
Justin Bieber and One Direction 'to form football team with David Beckham as coach' | Metro.co.uk

Someone get this guy involved!!!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tim Barnes Lee now I know why they could not play well. Boys must have head few like your post picture. Them Handurans know how to get the boys. Girls showed up to the Hotel rest is history.
How about if they bring Kizier or Dasa. God help you we might get out of our group. Better yet I think Canada should upply to be in Islantic group.Island, Greenland and Norway group. Our teparature is more like those countries. Refs will be more fair to us.
We have to have six seven Latinos on our team in orther to get the refs to give us some respect.
I hear job will be given to St Jose bunch. Just a roumer but it just might come true.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thiku thanks I do feel sorry for Heart. In my opinion Victor shoud ask him to take ove the coaching coaches how to coach in this country. Div three guy from the England has no clue. That's the main reason we loose. Kids chase the ball all over the Park. Formations fall apart and it opens a clear attack zone for an apponant.Our guys start four for two but then five minutes later it becomes 3 3 4.
Sad but true. Dogs hate comming back hard. Second thing you can not zone mark against Latino teams. They use doble triangle attack. It must use man on man marking.Few guys on our team are just not willing to do that.That alone sent us packing.
Coaches must be tought proper marking. Forget that crap of zone marking. It coasts us every time. Our D is not fast enough latteraly.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I do actually hope there is a role for HART in the CSA. He's a good guy, a players' coach, and is knowledgeable. Mentor for coaches, refs and whatnot might be a useful spot for him. Not technical director.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man...someone at the CSA needs to ready this thread, and seriously take note. There is some brilliant stuff in here.

FIGUREHEAD
Reedie...YES! You are bang on about the need for that figure head w/ autonomy. Pesc, maybe, but seriously, how about a Paul Dolan, Craig Forest, or dare I say it, Owen Hargreaves.

MLS PLAYED QUOTA
MLS Canadian squads raise the number of required Canadians to .... #X ?? (and stop counting guys like Rochat as domestic!!!)
- YES! Though, this is a tough task, but I do believe that:

#1: "Domestic" should only be a player that is eligible to play for Canada.
#2: We need to have a law written into the MLS that requires every team have- at minimum- three domestic players on the pitch at once. If that is too tough, start w/ two, meaning you'll need 2-3 domestics on the bench, too.

Yes, I understand that Pro is business, but, the CSA is still the sanctioning body; they are a stakeholder here, and there must be a way to lobby. With this rule in place, teams will not only need to take development seriously (I believe they already do), but they will need to step it up on the players movement front. They will need to work out loan agreements for players to get overseas and into the 2nd teams of bigger clubs…then get them back, and get them onto the roster sheet. It will force players to compete at their highest level…if the argument holds true that we are already doing a good job technically, and on the fitness front, then it must hold true that the best of these players can adapt to be competitive, everyday players in the MLS.

The Canadian MLS teams will need to deal with the growing pains, but my feeling is that those growing pains will not be nearly as painful as many think.

UNIVERSITY BALL
YES! Seriously, this should be the no-brainer. SFU is already in the NCAA, and UBC soon to follow. The CIS needs to adapt the model of allowing full ride scholarships. I have no idea why it is now that Canadian Universities and Colleges cannot offer this…if there is anyone in the know and can explain this, please do. That being said, we need that level to rise, and we all know it actually isn’t a stretch to get it to the NCAA 1 level. This is something we already do fairly well now. In addition, how about make it a requirement that all Canadian MLS teams must draft equal amounts of Canadian and US talent?

THE BEIB
Why the fcuk not? He’s young, he’s impressionable, passionate about football…and on his way to making his first billion. TAP-IN!

We do need a major overhaul in the way we’ve gone about it. I believe we are doing a lot of good things at the youth level, but clearly the path forward after youth is dodgy at best. To make major changes, I take back what I said earlier- yes, we do need a house cleaning, or at least a few heads need to roll. And yes, a figurehead a la Steve Nash…why not?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0