Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canada / USA / Mexico joint WC Bid

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not a fan of his politics at all, but honestly he's far from the worst Premier we've had, too. He plays it very safe on most issues. This has become the safe play to win votes.

Part of me wants FIFA to tell him to eat a bag of Ds, but honestly, I want games in Vancouver as much as anyone. Can't wait, gonna be rad. Targeting Guadalajara, Mexico City, New York, Toronto, Edmonton, and of course Van where I'll want to watch games. It'd be amazing to watch Canada play in Mexico! Not sure I want to be there if they PLAY Mexico, but otherwise, it'd be amazing.
It's a once on a life time opportunity. Like the Olympics I'm ok with it regardless of the cost and how long it takes to pay back, I'll let my kids worry about that.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Canada, USA, and Mexico will get their group games on home soil.

And I think Canada group games will be in Toronto... I think groups of 3 starting in 2026 so 2 games?

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes 16 groups of 3 is my understanding for 2026 then a R32.

From what I have read Canada is getting 10 games to host (same as Mexico).

Edmonton has demanded 5 games to be a host city including at least one R32 and R16 game.

Can't see them getting that and leaving Van/TO with just a couple games each.

My guess would be Edmonton either accepts 3 games or gets none leaving 5 each for Van/TO.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0