Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

can you believe

darkangel

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
can you believe the comments coming out of the boys mouths... cooking cleaning, well if my mom plays then i guess that's the case! it's my bday weekend i won't be doing anything but lifting glasses to my face! and enjoying turkey and birthday cake! can't beat that!

lefty where are you on this - i think your future hubby is going to have a rude awakening when he realizes how whipped he's going to be!

;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't get the wrong idea

Hey,

I was just repeating something I read here on TTP :D

~TBwhodidn'tknowDarkAngelworespecs...

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think i'm going to regret signing up the wife after all is said and done. Remember DA, it's called TTP so let 'er rip and be ready to get ripped !!

Cheers, Mackers.

PS. Any word on this weekend ??

darkangel

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
go ahead and take the piss mackers you know i can handle it, but be prepared to get it as well!
this weekend (sportown event) it's been moved to paige and sexual's bday weekend in november! To many people away. I still have those pictures for you as well! I'll keep you posted you know i will! i'll be doing something so i'll call kate and you and let you know if your around on saturday night!

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DA,

So how was your birthday weekend ?? Any interesting stories to tell, come on don't be shy, this site is very confidential ;)

Cheers, mackers.

darkangel

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
mackers you little bitch you - your spending to much time on the girls side of things, but do i really blame you NOPE! were good stuff over here!
bday was good i had a good time - it was nice to have the weekend off of soccer! But after turkey and bday dinners I am ready for a good training session! work some of the excess off!
no good stories - can you email me with your work address, i am going to mail the pictures!! and email me with a responce on the whole cheatside/dragons deal on the long rememberance day weekend! were trying to organize so people can't say they didn't know about it! dawhomissescoed

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks !!

DA,

Thanks for the card and the pictures, sorry I didn't get back to you with the address but I guess you figured it out.

Did you get my email about Kate and I ??

Good luck this weekend!!

Cheers, mackers.

darkangel

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
REGS

I dont wear spec's!!! no problem mackers i like the one of you two with your funny stuff on! it's pretty cute! what's the buzz on the stag that i am invited to in penticton can't wait for that!!!
Mackers were trolling the old turf this weekend for our game were at Champlain Community Center! Good luck this weekend. Let me know how it goes!

darkangel

L

lefty

Hello Miss DA

Nice to hear you on this site. I too miss coed; both teams and the double headers I had to play. As for the cooking and cleaning comments; I brought those up myself and in turn every other female. But I have a reason. You know when you sign up and there's the section that asks about "Your interests, hobbies, and crap...." well that's the kind of 'crap' I have to do!! It was written with just a hint of sarcasim. But of course it just gave the guys incentive to takethepiss.
Who's stag in Penticton? Cheers for the pix, they're on the fridge! Make sure you let me know of the up coming party night.
Good luck this weekend.
Ciao, Bella

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lefty

Isn't it more like all you do is cook & clean cuz Mackers is either on the computer 24/7 or coaching or playing (when he's not injured) and drinking beer for hours on end....??? ha ha

;)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts