Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Can the Canucks recover?

Can the Canucks recover in time for the playoffs?

• Total voters

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With the events of last night, ie, the Bertuzzi incident and pending suspension, the 9-2 loss, the no-show of Cloutier, etc, can the Canucks recover in time to make some noise in the playoffs?

~Regs.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They will be galvanized. The Canucks needed some adversity to build character and they got it. Damn, I might just be turning into a Canucks fan (without the beer throwing).

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
They will be galvanized. The Canucks needed some adversity to build character and they got it. Damn, I might just be turning into a Canucks fan.

sorry Dap,

the bit about character is way of. there simply was none. chatacter is not losing your cool when things are going badly. moore answered the bell earlier with cooke and was being hounded all night. they had their chance and could have dealt with him within the rules/structures of the game. he didn't deserve that cheap shot from bert. matt johnson ended beukaboom's career with a similar punch. in this case, karma is no bitch, just classless.

manager

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the manager said:
matt johnson ended beukaboom's career with a similar punch. in this case, karma is no bitch, just classless.

Indeed. Many players have also recently had their careers ended by concussion trauma from cheap hits. Don't talk to me about the Colorado Avalanche and class. Kris Draper's face is still imbedded in the end boards from Claude Lemieux. The Avalanche had a ton of class in dealing with Moore's hit on Naslund too didn't they? Class my ass. Will have to agree to disagree on this one.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
Indeed. Many players have also recently had their careers ended by concussion trauma from cheap hits. Don't talk to me about the Colorado Avalanche and class. Kris Draper's face is still imbedded in the end boards from Claude Lemieux. The Avalanche had a ton of class in dealing with Moore's hit on Naslund too didn't they? Class my ass. Will have to agree to disagree on this one.

so i guess we just have classless players upon classless players then? where does it stop? the league os full of them I guess. does classless retribution for a classless hit make it right?

by the way, i said nothing of the aves and class...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't be a bitch Dap, get on it. I'm agree with you, karma came up and kicked Moore straight in the junk last night. Think if Moore broke Naslund jaw you all wouldn't be smiling to yourself today? Sure it was a shitty way to, but I think you all have to agree it was coming to him. Take a step back now... think this happens if it's 1-0? Trade the whole fcuking team! (copyright:Jinky 03')

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts