Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Calgary Stampede

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw!!!

Anyone heading up? I am heading up the 11th - 13th. There are so many good looking men and women there during Stampede it is insane!!!!

You MUST go to either of the Pub Crawls. Last year, we went and there were like 20 busses (yellow school busses) FULL of people and we went to...if I can think back that far...5 bars? It is a blast!! You can buy your tickets through "BUSTLOOSE" and I think they are under $35.00...WELL WORTH IT!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

"SAVE A HORSE...RIDE A COWBOY" yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw :p

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look for Craig...

The hottest cowboy I ever met, Craig from Australia, will be there this year.

You might not get to meet him though, he'll be surrounded by women 10 people deep.;)

Seriously, it's nothing but good times out there. Have fun!:wa:

+SClovesacowboy:eek:

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good times...good times

It is definately a great time!! Cowboys is the BEST bar there, I think anyways, but Coyotes is great too!!

Bottom line...GO TO A PUB CRAWL!!!! too much fun :p

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Good times...good times

Originally posted by striker14
It is definately a great time!! Cowboys is the BEST bar there, I think anyways, but Coyotes is great too!!

Bottom line...GO TO A PUB CRAWL!!!! too much fun :p

I agree Cowboys is the best. Any bar that has 25 cent glass of beer night is number 1 in my books everytime......:D

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cowboys Rock!

And Calgary's full of them! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

The Ranchman's not too bad either...... you should check it out Stripper! This time don't get so drunk that you go back to the hotel (by yourself) early...... :rolleyes:

:cool: Spazz

stillmadthatImissed5440lasttimeIwasattheStampedeforthechuckwagonraces??

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My brother and have to go to Calgary every year during the 2nd week of Stampede to work:rolleyes: . We have friends there who get us into some of the private parties. the best part is ourparents own a condo right downtown and our version of a pub crawl is walking out the door and starting.(Next door is the Watchmen). We are able to then work our way down to Cowboys .

Rustlers is good, (owned by same people as Cowboys).

the city basically shuts down for 2 weeks and everyone goes absolutely crazy. You seem weird if you aren't drinking by 3 pm and the cops don't care.(actually their beer garden is tremendous if you can get in)

If you go, remember to wear jeans, denim shirt and a hat at the least or you will feel out of place. Boots wouldn't be a bad idea and a big ass belt buckle always makes you look like you belong.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a city!

I love the Pancake breakfasts they have out on the streets.....

I wish I could afford to go this year...... :(

BlazeArmy what sweet deal you guys have going on!

Stripper, you taking notes of these good bars?

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fasty, you can always...

start a new trend:D

Crap, maybe Regs can tell you about the bars in Calgary, especially during one October weekend back in '97:D

+SCrememberscigarsbeinginvolved:eek: :eek:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes it is a sweet deal. We HAVE to go there to work:rolleyes: during Stampede. This year our Plant Manager is coming with us to add another person to our travelling Road Show. We get paid and get expense money to be there during tha week.

I love it

Army

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A month away

A month and a week actually!!! yeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw

Pub Crawl ticket has been purchased...hotel is booked...

"...sunglasses on...full tank of gas...let's go."

SAVE A HORSE...RIDE A COWBOY!! :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: ;)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tom Lykis

SAVE A HORSE...RIDE A COWBOY!!

You say ride a Cowboy, I heard a great sex move on the radio the other day, it was called the "The Wild Bull Ride"

As you are shagging your lady doggy style, tell her that you are breaking up with her, and then hang on for "The Wild Bull Ride"

Its all about the delivery for that move.

HOS

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Tom Lykis

Originally posted by Hands of Stone

As you are shagging your lady doggy style, tell her that you are breaking up with her, and then hang on for "The Wild Bull Ride"

HOS

Man...that is N A S T Y, but yet, FUNNY AS HELL :p :wa:

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pub Crawl

A month and a week actually!!! yeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw

Pub Crawl ticket has been purchased...hotel is booked...

"...sunglasses on...full tank of gas...let's go."

SAVE A HORSE...RIDE A COWBOY!! :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: ;)

It looks like I might be making a road trip to the Stampede next week in time for Friday night. How do you buy the pub crawl tickets ahead of time ? Two-step boogie here I come !

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trip confirmed

We all get a little lost sometimes. "I'm sick and tired of trying to eek my way through life. I wanna go some place where people can tap us into the social pipeline...." Well, this Thursday AM, an epic spiritual journey will begin to try and find myself. Driving up to Banff will get the trip started, then Stampede for any number of days. Beyond getting to Calgary, no other plans made. No hotels booked, just go and battle for your shelter in any way you can find it. I'll have to warm up tomorrow at some Canada Day patio celebration.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts