Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bye Bye Jurgen Klinsmann

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He doesn't need to look far to find another country with a vacancy... might be an upgrade over Findlay?

:)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great candidate (knows CONCACAF, proven record), but we don't as of now have a domestic system to support the hire. Thus, even is the CSA does come up with the money, he'll never take the deal.

Hope I'm wrong.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh well .... well .... well...
It means a lot to me to know that I am always in your hearts and thoughts.

@bandcamp, you can make it two times this season. Norvan outplayed me on the first half. The players had to suffer a bit, but I made corrections in the second half and we got the upper hand. 1-1 was a well deserved result.

It is time for me to stop coaching and retire. Enjoy it meanwhile it lasts. I do not want to make people unhappy. I went to see my friends from Rinos last night at their game. They showed a face of such disgust and anger that made me reflect.

I do not want to make people unhappy. It is better that I leave. I will recommend that Campo joins the Rino club. It will be Rino's Campo Athletic or something like that. You will be happy guys. Rinos X 4 and Norvan X 2 in Division 1. A dream come true for you guys. More homogeneity. No more unique socks, jersey, different type of football, etc.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0