Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Burnaby Summer League

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TR,

I split this over to here since I think that's the topic you're on about... I realise that you valley types really want to fit in but the other thread is for VMSL only.

One day, one day... :)

~TB.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

I'll never play in the VMSL, Never. Partly because I suck, and partly because......I suck.

Thanks for starting the thread. I wasn't going to bother seeing as how the league ends next week, but if you guys don't want me in your thread, thats fine, but I'm warning you Regs, don't get me angry, you won't like me when I'm angry.:mad:

TR.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Angry?

Are you insinuating I like you when you're not angry?

~TBjustneedingaclarification...

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, already 384 views of the BSL thread. Incredible!

Regs,

I'm not insinuating that you like me when I'm not angry, I'm simply saying that you won't like me when I'm angry.

I'm sensing a rift forming here TB. I think it's because you wish you were playing in the valley. It's OK to play in the VMSL, really it's alright. When you think your ready for the valley, let me know. We'll find a team for ya.;)

TR.

chunder

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Win. 5-1? 4-1? Something like that. I heard you guys defaulted against Soccerwest. What's that about? We play them next week.

Look out world...here comes the big red machine. I even slotted one last night. There's nothing to stop us now...

Chun.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chun,

Yeah, we had to forfiet against Soccerwest. I think we only had 8 guys. I'm not going to play Soccerwest with 8 guys, whats the point?

Only 4?, 5? - 1 against PM. I don't know Chun, you could be in tough next week. What day is that on? What park? Might be worth coming out to watch.

TR.

chunder

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure it'll be a good game. We don't know where or when yet though. We do know it's Sun or Mon but we won't find out till Saturday. It should prove to be a good tilt though.

...and as for last night, we could've had 20 to 30 tallies. We had a lot of fun out there last night, and PM brought out about 20 people for the first time all summer I think.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chun,

Let me know when, and where the game is when you find out.

TR.

chunder

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
you got it TR. I'll keep you posted.

In the meantime...The Pokes will be in fine form tonight, but we usually are.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I need to know.

Have you played yet Chun? How'd things go? Judging by your silence, things didn't go very well.:eek:

TR.

chunder

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob,

unfortunately the mighty Alumni fell in PKs to Soccerwest on Sunday night. Even more unfortunate, I had to miss the match. From what I heard it was a battle, although the PKs had to be taken in the dark cause Joe was a half hour late to ref this one.

We had a great summer and that was unfortunate. The final is set for Thurs night. Should be a decent tilt.

I wish we could've been there Thursday night. That's ok though...the Pokes won the SSL!

Chun.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Chun, who does Soccerwest face in the Final? Bohiemians I would guess? Do you know if the match is at Reeves? Hard luck on the loss. I'm sure the Clan would have won if you were there:)

TR.

chunder

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I figure they're playing Bohemians. I'm not sure if it's at reeves though. I think we may have won if I were there since we missed 3...yes 3 PKs that night. My PKs are usually flawless if I do say so myself. We did have a good squad out though, so it's unfortunate, but what can you do.

Chun.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chun, or anyone,

Anybody know who won the prestigous BSL Supercup?

TR.

chunder

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, Soccerwest trashed Bohemians something the likes of 8 nil. I couldn't believe the result myself but there you have it. Apparently Soccerwest brought out everyone for the game. I don't know how bohemians could've been blown out like that. Guess that's the BSL for ya. :D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's that time already?

Time to bring this thread back into view.

The infamous BSL starts up soon, and TheRob wants to know who will be involved this year. I know Dude and the Royals have a spot. Anyone else?

Here is a list of teams from last year:

Golden Ears United - Not in this year.
Pitt Meadows United - Two teams last year.
North Side Rangers - Poco City.
Soccer City - Wolves and Hotspurs?
Bohiemians - Sapperton and other guys?
Terry Fox - Terry Fox highschool team.
BBY Diggers - Ex Slovan boys.
Clan Alumni - Chunder and the boys.

Soccercity won the pretigious BSL Supercup last year. Who will win it this year? I'm gonna go with the Royals. They've aqquired a GEU hired gun this year, and should pretty much dominate.:rolleyes:

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know Pitt Meadows is in again this year. Last year was a blast. Only one team this year though. A mini combination of 2 teams but with a couple of strong additions from Poco Dominion. Poco is also back with avengeance and will be a tougher squad from years gone by. Looking forward to fun in the sun....:) :cool:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC Signings

The team will be more of a mix between Royals, Storm, and a couple of the Premier guys. Yes, we have signed a defensive sniper from GEU. We promised him 20 minutes plus a small measure of respect, so he's jumped ship.

Working on a surprise addition from the VMSL to replace our sweeper, Luis the Mexican sensation. Luis broke his foot in a friedly against Club I last week, so his primary duties have switched to mixing / selling Tequilla mixers on the side line. Said addition could be a transfer from within the club. Details to follow.

BTW TheRob...you have also been assigned to bring a super long extension cord, for the blender.:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts