Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Burnaby Canadians Labour Day Tournament

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone have any info on this years event. I know we're fielding a squad in the open division as per usual. Anyone else confirm participation in the open division??

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg is in as there is no Trollups tourney for us to defend our covetted title :D

Cheers,

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thought I would add this for the Old Club. It would be nice to know what teams are entered besides Peg, PAU, and the Croats. With those three clubs involved I am sure the beer garden will make money this year.
hos

17th ANNUAL MASTER SOCCER TOURNAMENT

SEPTEMBER 4,5&6, 2004 — Burnaby Lake Grass and West Sports Complex

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure about Khalsa, I had it all in my last post but it was edited, so I guess we will never know.

Good luck to all the teams involved, winner of the different mens divisions take $1000, second $600, third $400. But the womens divisions are all for no money. I am sure there will be lots of womens teams entering this year.

hos

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The new look Ranger-Firemen over 35"s will make their new debut at the Burnaby Tourni in about two weeks.

The boys are all fired up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I posted earlier that PAU would be entering a team again this year... but due to missing bodies, guys going house-boating :rolleyes: and other lame excuses, we will NOT be entering this year :(

Which really blows cause I was looking forward to playing... oh well, any teams looking for a really bad striker?? I could be had for as little as say.... 1 beer :D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear GN's CAT has a side entered in the House division...

Come, come now Sage.
House Boating vs. Canadians Tourney?
Slam dunk to go to Shuswap Baby!

With the off season (rumoured) maneuverings being performed by Sir Alex Cainy I am shocked that this PAU 'numbers' thing continues to be a concern.
I'm hearing names Sage, along with shrilly, whiny screams coming out of KNVB, and it sounds all good for you guys.
No?
I'll now take it up in the FVSL rumours thread TR, don't worry. :D

Does anyone have a schedule for this thing yet?
A link perhaps?

The buzz is the Masters division is where it's all at this year. :cool:

RF

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
With the off season (rumoured) maneuverings being performed by Sir Alex Cainy I am shocked that this PAU 'numbers' thing continues to be a concern.
I'm hearing names Sage, along with shrilly, whiny screams coming out of KNVB, and it sounds all good for you guys.
No?
I'll now take it up in the FVSL rumours thread TR, don't worry. :D

RF

I don't know what your sources are RF, but the only guy we've picked up in the offseason is a 38 year-old ex Surrey U forward (with a glorious tan :D ). I've had a couple of people mention "maneuverings" made by Cainy, but I don't know where they started...

Sageconfused

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Those beer gardens should be on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vancouver firemen vs Ranger Firemen should be at the very least very interesting!
Downtown to make his 3 year return?

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anybody asociated with this fukcing club have any info on this years event? Teams entered, groupings, schedules, etc???? :mad:

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco,

The draw was done last weekend but after playing you guys we want Croatia in our group so an executive decision was made to redo the draw tomorrow night :eek: Teams will be contacted shortly..................

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How would fixing the draw be different this year?? :D

PS. Another AK sighting at Croatia training last night!!

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perhaps John if that is your real name :rolleyes: you could grace us by listing the teams in the tournament

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now the BIG News is that Burnaby have 3 More HUGE signings before the tourney, the details will be released at a later date, but I do have some inside info on the teams and how they may be grouped, I hope this doesn't cause any trouble for tourny organizers, but here goes.

There are three groups of 4 teams, I think.

1. Top Seeded Teams:
Sporting (lasts years tourney winners), Burnaby (Hosts and back to back winner before Sporting), and Pegasus (Flying Cnuts and BC Chumps)

2. Premier Teams:
Trollers (from WestVan and DeepCove), Inter (all the young guys that didn't go to Burnaby), and Sapperton (WAB and his group of thugs).

3. Newly Promoted Teams and a Shitt Valley Premier Team:
Croatia (Bronco, an AK, and the boys), AFC (Larsson the the team formally known as Pacific 96ers), and Delta United (I hear they are one of the best from the Valley).

4. Div. One Teams:
Indo, Polska, and one other (perhaps Temple).

So the three groups will be made up of one of each of these teams based on this seeding process, sounds good to me, If you or your team have any problems with the seeding process take it up with John@ttp, he is the head of the Burnaby Itals/Canadians 2004 Tourney Seeding Selection Process.

hos will not take any PM's concerning the selection process unless there is a pint bought for him at the weekends tourney.

ps. Go Rangers Go in the O-35 Division

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done HOS...........that is just how I was going to put it :rolleyes: now anyone wanna take bets on who gets who from there???????????? :D

Now if only Bby could get all these new signings out for the tourny we might actually get to introduce ourselves................but what a loss for Sapp today eh HOS:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts