Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bundesliga

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you sportsnet for showing bayern and bundesliga. Some great players on bayern, red bull and dortmund and all three clubs keep bringing in good young players.
Watched bayern demolish stutgart today with lots of good goals by gnabry and lewandoski. The latter showed world class speed today as well as great finishing, again.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
How was Lewandowski not the ballon d'or winner eh??

sad champions league GIF by FC Bayern Munich

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It’s ridiculous honestly. How you can give that to Messi is beyond me. Ronaldo and Messi aren’t top 5 at the moment. Salah as much as it pains me is in the top 3. Lewandowski has had an incredible 2 year stretch. I’d of said it on stage, thank you but this is Lewandowskis.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It’s ridiculous honestly. How you can give that to Messi is beyond me. Ronaldo and Messi aren’t top 5 at the moment. Salah as much as it pains me is in the top 3. Lewandowski has had an incredible 2 year stretch. I’d of said it on stage, thank you but this is Lewandowskis.
100%. Not just goals galore, but winning every competition in sight. Strong likelihood he adds another big one to his trophy case next year, too.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Messi won the Copa with Argentina and that put him over the top.
He even mentioned on stage that Lewy should have won it last year and that he should still be awarded it.

JackRussel

Dec 29, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you sportsnet for showing bayern and bundesliga. Some great players on bayern, red bull and dortmund and all three clubs keep bringing in good young players.
Watched bayern demolish stutgart today with lots of good goals by gnabry and lewandoski. The latter showed world class speed today as well as great finishing, again.
It's easy to crush Stuttgart, because it's Stuttgart. But Bayern looks very good, I like it too.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Messi won the Copa with Argentina and that put him over the top.
He even mentioned on stage that Lewy should have won it last year and that he should still be awarded it.
And then Messi doesn't vote for Lewy for the best today lol...classy.

Screenshot_20220118-135718_Facebook.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0