Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Brown Soccer Banter

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny thing is we play Indo 'C' this weekend. Should be a fun game to watch and play in. From what I gather, there is a 'bit" of a rivalry between the two teams.

GurpsspeakingonbehalfoftheDIV2CATteam:)

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Unforgotten Teams

Hey

It is wierd that no body in this thread mentions that fact that both brown teams in the premier division are doing very well.

Khalsa is unbeaten in 5 games after losing their first two games and Indo has won the last 3 games beating good teams. I think this shows everyone in the Premier league and in our community that we have good players and two good brown teams.

no right peg

May 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ankle Breaker,

The real contest between Indo & Khalsa is who's goras can speak better punjabi.

HOS thinks Phumi is a new brand of shoes.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New Shoes

Originally posted by No Right Peg
HOS thinks Phumi is a new brand of shoes.

Ya, you can get a pair of Phumi Six Studs down in China Town for 10 bucks, look just like the real thing, even got a Rolex Watch for 20 bucks.

Khalsa/Indo will be a great match but Khalsa will come out on top that day, with or without Phumi's.

HOS;)

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Posted by The Big Boot in the Knights League Final Thread...

Can anyone actually tell me how many original SUFC players actually play for SUFC? From what I am aware of, there may only be 1 or 2 real SUFC players playing on the premier team, no SUFC players playing on the Hurricanes, no real SUFC players playing on the U21 team. They are all either in the horrible CAT division or playing rec league. Are not the premier, div 2 and U21 teams made up of players that had no home and no where else to go because their other teams didn't enter winter league. Can SUFC even survive as a club? What happens when the Hurricanes bail on SUFC? or the U21 players decide to play in the VMSL next year? hmmmmmm

Big T/ Burkee & Nonis....can you fill me in?

In response to this ....yes all our original players have been spread out over 3 teams and they do play but due to age and fitness they have to play at lower levels.....

How would you start a new club with only "original" players...of course you have to pick up players from other teams :rolleyes: I think only GN can say they have original players since those guys played together since they were in diapers.... heck some of them still wear them because they shite the bed so much this year. :p :D

All the other teams have players who have played on other teams as well. yeah we have a few guys picked up from temple, akal and van u but they all want to play and can play at this level. So why not play for a club that is going in the right direction and has the resources to put in multiple teams. I just think other teams are getting ansy at our creation and growth....not even GN has been able to field a CAT team this year and they have been around for a long time :eek: ;) :D .......so we may have been horrible in an expansion year but at least we now have foundation.. :cool:

Who do you play for ?? GN ? Akal ? Temple ? Van u ?

The Big Boot

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who know's...I might even be playing for you.... :D :D

Sure you may be an expansion team and you need to build a foundation, but who would you say you are building a foundation around? Rumour has it that your U21's may be heading to VMSL...so there are no young players coming up. Rumour also has it that you are losing the Hurricanes...

Loyalty has always been the name of the game on the indo-canadian soccer teams...do the guys that play for you have that loyalty to SUFC? will they stick it out or are they just there to get in a kick around? only time will tell, but atleast you are trying.

The team that might have the real problem is GN...unless they field a CAT team, they are out of FVSL premier....tough spot

I think this is going to be the making of a very interesting summer as there should be a bunch of player movements and team alignments...should be fun to watch!!

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC Matrimonials

Strong, educated, female jatt, needed for a highly educated fundamentalist playing soccer in the Fraser Valley Soccer League Cat division. Our son is looking for a girl to build a premier franchise around. Girl must not have too little hair and any odor except for perfume is fine. If english is a problem, then welcome to our family. We will give discounted driving lessons to all extended family members of the select girl. If you would like to view my son, or need any more information go to FBI #1 wanted man website.

Thank you, Little T family

burkee&nonis

Aug 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
BIG Boot,

Who needs enemies when we have people like you around. :rolleyes: Yeah Boot you are right that we are filtered out and do have players from other teams that are playing with us. But of course Temple, Indo, Khalsa, Richmond FC, don't have players from other clubs joining them :rolleyes:
Regards to our U-21 team, we would like to have another run into the provincials like we did this year. From what we gather all our players are pumped for next year.
And with the Hurricanes, that is something that was on a trial bases and we'll will see what happens.
The bottom line is that SUFC has come along way over the last couple of years.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kokanee, you midget, I told you before I am not going to marry you so you can stay in this country...so stop stalking me :mad: .....I know I know you are going for the sex change operation in a couple of weeks and the post you wrote is a beautiful description of yourself but that still doesn't change things. :eek: The answer is still NO , so stop this harrassment before I call the cops.

The Big Boot

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It seems as thought this thread has turned into some freak show dating line. You two might want to take the "hairy man looking for short midget" matrimonials to another thread.

well..damn...here u go...this could actually help your soccer clubs...could this be a SUFC/GN merger in the works? Just set up the two clowns and be one big happy team...it would be a damn ugly team, but atleast it'll solve the problems of players. :D :D :D

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Big Boot said:
Sure you may be an expansion team and you need to build a foundation, but who would you say you are building a foundation around? Rumour has it that your U21's may be heading to VMSL...so there are no young players coming up. Rumour also has it that you are losing the Hurricanes...

Hey Big Boot, which club or what spot are the U'21's and the hurricanes going to move into in the VMSL?

Is there a div one spot for sale?

The Big Boot

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps,

Read my post again, I never said the Hurricanes are going to the VMSL. Also, I don't believe a U21 team needs to play under a club system in the VMSL...but I might be wrong....

you have to remember, these are just rumours that are flying around.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Big Boot said:
Gurps,

Read my post again, I never said the Hurricanes are going to the VMSL. Also, I don't believe a U21 team needs to play under a club system in the VMSL...but I might be wrong....

you have to remember, these are just rumours that are flying around.

You are wrong....A U21 team has to be part of a club to play in the VMSL...

As for the other spots, if the Hurricanes wanted to leave SUFC, I imagine they would have to start in Div 3, as the club owns the spot, not the team. So I don't see why they would want to leave, unless they were buying a spot in the VMSL.

I wonder if it is a "Hurricane" causing all these rumors to "fly" around. :p

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh balla balla

oh ballllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

yo yo yo da pimp is back from da pind yeoooooooooooooooo. Im still choke that indo is out of premier this is bs. Lets do da protest. The vmsl by do they go do da bs . DOnt no they no its da indo who da best. sala panjot why they do this. SUFC proved lots of dippers wrong because they still in premier. They make the punjabis look good. Its time 4 da desi people to stop hating on sufc because they are doing da good job. Darrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooo
pind de daroooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Saug de rottttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Lets go hit up da glassy in juction baby

Joma007

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC Has nothing to worry about.

The premier team got stronger as the season progressed and with two or three new additions on the verge for next season this team can finish in any one of the top 4 spots in this league.

The management has done an awesome job of getting commitment for akll 4 teams in this club.

I have only heard people wanting to come and play for SUFC. And the big boot is trying to start something by saying people want to leave.

It won't happen

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's up ladies, thought I would bring this thread back, seeing how there has been alot of talk lately with respect to all the DIP teams.

Looks like the VMSL will now have five East Indian Teams, PLUS three Cat teams. (That's eight for anyone who went to school in Surrey)

What's going on over the FVSL, Big T,Burkee&Nonis, I know you two are lurking, what's the word?

GN will apparently have a Cat Team this year, perhaps some of the young kids that played in the tourney's?

And where will all the PFC guys go, are they the new Cat Team for Akal?

Anyone also know who the East Indian guys are that took over Persian United?

Anyways, I better go, I'm late for my tanning appointment....

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts