Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Brown Soccer Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Premier

I'll get it started.....
Will Indo, Temple, and Khalsa all be in Premier next year?

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
YUP

Yeah i think so, all three teams have enough premier caliber players to be up in that division. All three teams have shown they have a good enough squad 2 be up there, just aslong as they can keep doing that, it should be no problem.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Premier

It's going to be difficult for both Temple and Indo to move up. Both are good teams, and in the end, it will come down to if they can take each game one at a time. To move up, I think the most you could lose is about 3 games.

As for GN, I think they surprised alot of teams last week by beating POCO.

Are the Richmond Cougars a East Indian team, or a bunch of guys who love women from the 80'S and very high, high waisted tapered jeans?

Or both:confused:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, that may take a few years.

Indo has a good chance of coming back up to premier because they have been able to keep most of their team together from last year.
Khalsa will stay up because there are some strong players on the team from P.96ers that have stayed, plus the team played together all summer, and did well in the Coast league. But the biggest thing is the Huge keeper signing that they had at the beginning of the season:p

Temple will not be able to make the move to premier with the team they have right now, they are 4 or 5 players away from making the move, If they stay together, they may move up in a few years.

HOS

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS....

2-3 games at the beginning of the year doesn't mean nothing. Christmas time is the time to talk smack if anyone is willing to motivate the opposition which smart teams that want to go up would not want to do. HOS.....have you seen temple play this season besides the thursday night games at Queens park? If you're judging us on that....that's wrong! We make sure everyone gets in a game and the injured guys rest their injuries. The Clan game would have been an interesting game to have seen if you didn't. BTW, temple made two more signings during the week which should make us even better than where we stood before.If temple is to go to premier, this is the year to do it.

Gurps, if 3 east indian teams are to be in premier of VMSL ( not richmond or fraser valley :eek: ) this is the year. BTW, Richmond Cougars is probably Vancouver United and they love to drink cream soda and milk;) .

p.s......I heard about the 10-0 shallacking of G.N:eek: ! What's up with that? What excuse can you use on that? To top it off it's fraser valley:rolleyes: !

Hard ballz

whoislookingforwardtotheserbs:wa:

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
easy hardballz.......we traded a 10-0 shallacking for $2100 U.S. are u telling me you wouldn't do that......;)

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh and by the way...i really hope the 3 east indian teams can make it up to the premier....its about time...there so much talent out there in the community its almost ridiculous.......the most ideal situation......Khalsa wins the premier......indo and temple both move up to premier.....GN wins the fraser valley premier (hey it could happen......maybe)...oh and the whitecaps win too!!

B

biggi balls

sikh temple

sikh temple will make it to the next level. 2 and 0 and the team is still learning how to play with each other. the promise has been made by a player that is known for backing up his talk with his walk. good luck to indo. khalsa great job

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Raiguy.......

Maybe you guys should clear it up with everyone else b/c they think you got shallacked! BTW, how many guys did G.N lose.........I know 1 or 2 went to Indo?

Hard Ballz:cool:

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
well pami and shumi are playing for indo.....sunny is playing for ubc right now...and kevin is playing in u.vic

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
whoa nelly

What's with all this talk of Temple going to premier? We're only two games into the season with 16 more to go. Sure, it's nice to talk about having 3 indo-canadian teams in premier but let's see where we're at in January. Inevitably we're going to run into injury and card problems. There's alot of soccer yet to be played before we're cracking any champagne bottles.
Personally I think we have a very talented squad and if we keep our focus week in and week out this could be our year.

Leechy Tactics.... let the haters hate. The smell of Pantene that follows you throughout the West Mall is an inspiration:D

Indo, GN, Khalsa- best of luck to all

Yowenlovescliches

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yowen

I agree that there is a lot of soccer left to be played but I am really pulling for you guys. With regards to Jason, I also smell the Pantene in West Mall. It is so strong that when I am in AQ I could still smell it:D It is Jason's decision as to where to play. He decided to play with the Crots and I am fine with his decision and hopes he does well. I know someone said that he should be playing with Khalsa but if he already give his word then let him play where he wants to. I hear he is very happy with the Crots although the Crots are not very happy with the start of the season. Sarai, you need to start playing quickly or risk the team of digging a bigger hole. Jason will do fine when he comes back but the General (u know who that is) BA will be waiting for you when you play Khalsa. :D :D

The one thing we all have to agree on is that Jason is the best pure goal scorer in the Indian community.

Actutally you know what Sarai, you suck:D :D :D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ankle Beeker, Do you even Play the Game

Originally posted by Ankle Breaker
The one thing we all have to agree on is that Jason is the best pure goal scorer in the Indian community.

That doesn't say much for the Indian community, if you are saying this guy is the man for scoring goals.

I think some of the boys on Khalsa and Indo woud disagree greatly, and tell you about some of the goal scorers that have proven themselves in this league.

HOSwantsagoatAnkleBeeker:wa:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Taking your role seriously.....

HOS,

You shouldn't be posting in this thread. You are not 'Brown' as the thread states. :rolleyes: I am only posting here to make you aware of that. Thanks.

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey HOS

U had an awesome game last night. Were your feet stuck on the grass for the first goal. U overage overrated keeper. Go drink a gin tonic and them play. Maybe you will play better but then again u can't even play.

XXX

Sep 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sikh Temple

Any truth to the rumour that Sikh Temple is considering returning Sim Sumra to their line-up? If this is true I think that S.T. has a real solid chance to move up to premier.
:wa: :knvb:

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regarding excellent kit

I would like to know if there is any truth that Sikh Temple purchased a matching track suit and turban for Resham. So he could allow his KFC team to join with temple under 21 team. Also my understand is that this year they havent joined the under 21 team, is it because the suit and turban purchased were not 100% silk.

Could temple managent or KFC management confirm or deny this report.
From Bombay Silk and Saree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts