Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bradner Cup 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently the team we drew in round 1 doesn’t want to play / be apart of the bradner cup ... does that mean an automatic win or play someone’s else ?

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently the team we drew in round 1 doesn’t want to play / be apart of the bradner cup ... does that mean an automatic win or play someone’s else ?

Well that's pretty shocking considering they paid the $50.00 and had to confirm before entering.. Donks.
I'd think you'd get a bye past that round.

wc.Celtic

Oct 8, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
We were missing 4-5 starters (including our starting and backup keepers). I know they were missing a couple as well.
0-0 at half, fairly cagey first half.
In a twist from years past, they were playing more kick and run than us. We're definitely a different team than years past. Probably about 50-50 new guys vs returning.
Second half our guy out hustled theirs on the goal line, to cut it back to a guy in front and put it home. They started sending guys and long ball after long ball forward and definitely had a few chances but couldn't put them away. We scored on a counter off their corner to put it away. Big result for us, I think some of us would definitely like to be back in div2 (although Bradner has nothing to do with that haha).

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mission 1-1 Pomo IL (6-7 pks)

Moody dominated the first half.
We dominated he second.
Good solid back battle for the 3rd time this season.

Pens went to the 8th round where unfortunately for us they managed to win.

Looking forward to our 4th game of the season in Pres cup.

Good luck Moody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts