Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BPL TV Shock - What to do Saturday Mornings?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are there any local Hurling clubs or leagues? I mean, what they are showing on Setanta looks hack, imagine rec hurling, or guys that are new to the sport!:eek: google here I come again, that would be worth watching, from the sidelines with a beer or three in hand like any smart individual :cool:

edit: As it turns out some Irish Sports & heritage Clubs do have Hurling in Vancouver...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johnny, they play in a Gaelic Football 'league' against Seattle/Portland/Edmonton/Calgary/Victoria and they do it in tournament form where two places host throughout the spring/summer.

As for Hurling, they only play a couple of times a year, one being on St. Patrick's Day and the other no real set day.......

Gaelic Football is a great sport and requires more skill than soccer to play.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, after my first Saturday of the Bundesliga I have to say I can't be much more pleased. It's been years of wanting and waiting with nothing but EPL until now.

The picture quality on GolTV wasn't fabulous, but so far no real complaints.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
doesn't really matter, small price to pay for something we took for granted perhaps...understand that there isn't a lrage number (comparitivley speaking) tuning into to soccer as maybe baseball...specialty channels are the way to go, at least untill project beckham in North America either dies or is a success.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just picked up a digital box and ordered setanta and Goltv and fox sports world. I now have even less of a life. and I'm going to get that much fatter.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
I just picked up a digital box and ordered setanta and Goltv and fox sports world. I now have even less of a life. and I'm going to get that much fatter.

What took you so long ??

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What took you so long ??

I'm not only slow on the pitch, but off it also. unless theres a sale on Burgers then I'm in. I was that last of my friends to get a cell phone four years ago. I still have a Nintedo for fcuk's sake.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
How dare you diss Nintendo. Ice Hockey (the game where you can put out four Hector's and win) and Punchout are classics.

As for Fox Sportsworld I don't think it'll last much longer.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
How dare you diss Nintendo. Ice Hockey (the game where you can put out four Hector's and win) and Punchout are classics.

As for Fox Sportsworld I don't think it'll last much longer.

I love my Nintendo:) how could you not:confused:It changed a generation. on a side note I also have a working intelevision;)

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had an Atari as well it's in Halifax at my brothers house. space invaders and Yars Revenge. I do love punch out KIng Hipo was hilarious

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All I will admit to you thread hijackers is the existence of a Wii at my house due to the demonspawn. Still need the LAN adaptor though...

Currently pricing out components for a home-built PVR to catch the games I can't watch realtime on the home-built dish I'll be connecting to my home-built receiver...:D

...and don't call me Homes.

Trece

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I haven't got to do anything other then shite since I got my Digital box. man I love watching sawker. but whats that smell......

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts