Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Bookie] WC Semi - Portugal vs France [R]

The Spy

Aug 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
**** the ENGLISH are a bunch of whiners!!!!! Notce how every country hasnt said a word about the Portugese? Especially the Azzuri fans. But the English lost to the chops AGAIN so they want to blame everyone else as usual.

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Spy said:
**** the ENGLISH are a bunch of whiners!!!!! Notce how every country hasnt said a word about the Portugese? Especially the Azzuri fans. But the English lost to the chops AGAIN so they want to blame everyone else as usual.

Sorry who's blamin other people...

'We played well and did our best but the referee didn't help us,' the 21-year-old Manchester United forward said.

He basically just admitted that the refs have been helpin them all the way through...and as soon as they don't...they can't win...:eek:

Last time I checked the ref isn't supposed to help you!!!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Spy said:
**** the ENGLISH are a bunch of whiners!!!!! Notce how every country hasnt said a word about the Portugese? Especially the Azzuri fans.
That's because they're the kettle.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
It just keeps piling up, dunnit?

I'd be shocked if Ronacheater could show his face in England next year...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPVOBrbqQXo&search=portugal diving

Shoc-king!
Hopefully, as the sporting/football media keeps drawing attention and complaining about it (and the general public keep talking about, posting it on the Internet, making videos available, etc.), FIFA will have no choice but to start doing something about it.

How can any self respecting fan of these countries NOT see how ridiculous it looks. Hell, I'm the first to roll my eyes and complain when one of the Germans makes a meal out of a soft tackle. It's fcuking pathetic.

:mad:

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed, I wansn't too happy about Robben flopping around.

But I'm glad Ronaldo explained why my small counry of Hollalnd was beaten by Portuagal, because we don't make enough babies! OH well gives me an excuse to screw some locals next time I go to Amsterdam.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
canuckboy said:
OH well gives me an excuse to screw some locals next time I go to Amsterdam.
Yeah, then they could have some Canadian heritage. In 20 years, they'd come to Canada, play for our national team and drive Dude up the wall.

Hump away my friend, hump away.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Christiano Ronaldo goes to the doctor and complains that he becomes sexually aroused when looking in the mirror.

"I'm not surprised," said the doctor.

"You're a c unt."

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Spy said:

Actually, us Azzuri fans have said much about the Portocheats, just not to much on here.
I actually used to enjoy watching them play. After watching their disgraceful display this World Cup, I lost complete respect for that team. I'm sure 90% of the people that watched have as well. The 10% left would be their own homeland and Franchise:rolleyes:
Hopefully Germany shitekicks them in the 3rd place game as they deserve no less than that!

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd agree that the diving in the game is out of control, for sure. But I wonder if there would have been less finger pointing towards Portugal had the game versus Holland not ended the way in which it did. It seemed as soon as Figo gets away with one for that headbutt, the attention turns to Portugal. Talk about being dirty, diving cheaters starts. No one can excuse them for their actions on the day, but Holland were equally unsporting and the referee failed miserably to keep control. Lots of blame to go around. Again, not obsolving Portugal for their part here, just pointing out that there were other parties involved. And then...the Rooney incedent. It seems that when ever something like this happens, English media/supporters need to blame someone otherthen the player involved playing for England (remeber Diago Simone and Beckham??) Rooney's actions alone were casue for his sending off, not because Ronaldo is a diving cheater, not because he ran up to cry for a card, none of this. It was Rooney and Rooney alone. So from here on in the Porks' (especially Ronaldo) are under the microscope. Every foul, every dive etc... What's interesting is that up until this tourney, they were never regarded as a dving, unsporting team. They have been known for being skillful. In fact, over the past 6 years, they have been a team that has gone as far as semi's in Euro's and WC's with the excpetion of WC 02. Someone needed to be painted as the posterboy and there was Portugal at the right place, right time. Just my observation, that's all.

At then end of the day, the referee's need to follow the laws of the game and really start to punish players for unsporting behaviour with cautions. Maybe even fines as they do in NHL for players forund to be repeat offenders with the diving.

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
alikira said:
Ballack crying? Ronaldo has cried enough in this World Cup to fill up Lake Ontario. A diver, cheater, AND a ****ing cry baby. :D GIRUY.
Easy now...I think we all saw Beck's balling like a little girl. Christ...I think he was still going after the interval:D

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Demolition said:
Actually, us Azzuri fans have said much about the Portocheats, just not to much on here.
I actually used to enjoy watching them play. After watching their disgraceful display this World Cup, I lost complete respect for that team. I'm sure 90% of the people that watched have as well. The 10% left would be their own homeland and Franchise:rolleyes:
Hopefully Germany shitekicks them in the 3rd place game as they deserve no less than that!

Your all class:rolleyes:

Ballack I see is not playing...fukcing baby!!!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Close.

It's 'you're' not 'your', you illiterate fcuk.

The comma, although little, is critical.

I do like the choice to capitalize Fcuk, though. Unorthodox, but I like it.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Ballack I see is not playing...fukcing baby!!!!
Yes, so you can see how seriously Germany is taking this match. No Ballack, no Mertesaker, no Friedrich, no Lehmann (albeit, Kahn as a backup in no chopped liver). Three starters out with injuries and putting the backup in net.

Think you'll see any crying tomorrow, Hide-n-Go-Seek?

==//==

For what's worth, I have to disagree with some sentiments stated here and elsewhere regarding Ronaldo's actions during the Rooney incident. As much as I hate the little fcuker (which is a lot, mind you), the fact that he ran over to the ref after the nut-stomp and demanded a card for Rooney is no more than any other player from any other country would've done. To single him out for moaning about a dirty play is like a traffic cop pulling someone over for going 110 along the Number 1. Everyone does it -- it's just convienent to put the spotlight on him now.

All told, it's his fcuking diving that drives me up the wall. :mad:

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The thing I find funny about the postings of a certain Portugal supporting TTPer is the consistent declarations of great footy by the Portuguese. Let's get things straight here. Portugal did not score a goal in either the quarterfinal or semifinal match. In fact they were clearly outplayed and outchanced by 10-man England and never made France look uncomfortable, apart from Barthez's spastic save 'attempt' on Ronaldo's free kick. Christ, Thuram was so non-plussed he could have deked out of the stadium, went grocery shopping, stopped off at the strip-bar, called Zidance on the phone and said "guess where I am right now?", went sight-seeing and got back in time to head another lame portuguese cross clear of the box. Portugal never, ever looked like scoring against France or England, so anyone who spouts off about their fantastic football is either blind, an asshole, or a lovestruck 13 year-old girl with posters of Ronaldo on their bedroom walls.

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
The thing I find funny about the postings of a certain Portugal supporting TTPer is the consistent declarations of great footy by the Portuguese. Let's get things straight here. Portugal did not score a goal in either the quarterfinal or semifinal match. In fact they were clearly outplayed and outchanced by 10-man England and never made France look uncomfortable, apart from Barthez's spastic save 'attempt' on Ronaldo's free kick. Christ, Thuram was so non-plussed he could have deked out of the stadium, went grocery shopping, stopped off at the strip-bar, called Zidance on the phone and said "guess where I am right now?", went sight-seeing and got back in time to head another lame portuguese cross clear of the box. Portugal never, ever looked like scoring against France or England, so anyone who spouts off about their fantastic football is either blind, an asshole, or a lovestruck 13 year-old girl with posters of Ronaldo on their bedroom walls.

I completely agree and not only that..but they barely beat the dutch in that shambles of a game...great footy my arse...they got lucky that the teams they played forgot how to hit the net much less score. I look forward to an Oscar performance from at least a few of them against Germany today..

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts